[Answered]  How To Remove People From Your Ignore List?

If someone is on your ignore list and you attempt at sending them a friend request and notification pops up in the top right section of the screen saying that I must first remove said user from my ignore list, how do I remove someone from my ignore list? Or are they blocked for good?
(Oct. 18, 2020  2:20 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: If someone is on your ignore list and you attempt at sending them a friend request and notification pops up in the top right section of the screen saying that I must first remove said user from my ignore list, how do I remove someone from my ignore list? Or are they blocked for good?
You have to go to your ignore list, and look at who’s blocked. Then you have to click on the little person/head to the left of their name. This will remove them.
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  2:20 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: If someone is on your ignore list and you attempt at sending them a friend request and notification pops up in the top right section of the screen saying that I must first remove said user from my ignore list, how do I remove someone from my ignore list? Or are they blocked for good?
You have to go to your ignore list, and look at who’s blocked. Then you have to click on the little person/head to the left of their name. This will remove them.

Alright, thanks