[Answered]  How “Bad” is Rubber Tip Wear?

When tips like Xtreme and Jolt wear down, exactly how bad is the change in performance. Is it just a minor difference and people who play for keeps just like to have fresh Xtremes and Jolts, or do the tips become practically unusable after a while?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
(Sep. 28, 2018  3:29 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: When tips like Xtreme and Jolt wear down, exactly how bad is the change in performance. Is it just a minor difference and people who play for keeps just like to have fresh Xtremes and Jolts, or do the tips become practically unusable after a while?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Thats a hard question maybe? , but I feel when a Xtreme gets some wear the flower pattern improves. My 2 cents
Edit: maybe Hunter slows down too which is bad cause Hunter already is slow.
With the introduction of Dash drivers (eg: Hunter' ) , The WEAR rate of the rubber has increased , but , due to the springs , it is competitive
( According to Me : Variable was/is still the best attack driver )
(Sep. 28, 2018  12:18 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: With the introduction of Dash drivers (eg: Hunter' ) , The WEAR rate of the rubber has increased , but , due to the springs , it is competitive
( According to Me : Variable was/is still the best attack driver )

that isnt answering the question, he is asking how BAD the rubber wear is going to get not about THE RATE of rubber wear.
The driver will start to round out after a while. This makes Unite better for defense but causes problems with xtreme and hunter. Speed will decrease slightly but it will have more grip and hold a flower pattern. But stamina drain will be a problem. Softer the rubber the faster the driver but quicker the wear.
Keep your stadium clean. Clean it often. Dirt and debris I find is the main reason rubber drivers wear down prematurely.