[Answered]  Help Identifying a Bey

I am creating a Beyblade club at my school, and I am trying to inventory our current list, but there is this one that I can't seem to identify. It looks like a Meteo L-Drago, but the colors are black and red, and the performance tip is R2F. It is red with black rubber. The spin track is LW105, and it is red. I found an ebay source selling this exact bey, but I haven't found any other site mentioning this bey, either Takara Tomy or Hasbro. The images below are pictures of it, and it would really help if you could identify it.[Image: s-l1600.jpg][Image: s-l1600.jpg]
toasted bread I did a bit of searching, and it looks like it's from Hasbro's Meteor Shower Attack 2-Pack. The only thing is that it's supposed to have LF.
(Jan. 09, 2020  5:53 AM)toasted bread Wrote: I am creating a Beyblade club at my school, and I am trying to inventory our current list, but there is this one that I can't seem to identify. It looks like a Meteo L-Drago, but the colors are black and red, and the performance tip is R2F. It is red with black rubber. The spin track is LW105, and it is red. I found an ebay source selling this exact bey, but I haven't found any other site mentioning this bey, either Takara Tomy or Hasbro. The images below are pictures of it, and it would really help if you could identify it.[Image: s-l1600.jpg][Image: s-l1600.jpg]

You're exactly right. It's Meteo L-Drago LW105 R2F. It looks to be a special Hasbro version, but I'm not completely sure.
Edit: CitrusNinja3 beat me to it.
Thanks for the help! This makes sense because he also has Twisted Befall.