[Answered]  Hasbro massive for burst attack?

I was wondering  if hasbro massive can have some use in burst attack since its semi aggressive
It isn't, it's very stationary. Although it does have pretty good stamina and defense.
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:21 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I was wondering  if hasbro massive can have some use in burst attack since its semi aggressive

It's movement only due to acceleration at the beginning, not reliable for attack
(Nov. 21, 2017  2:26 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:21 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I was wondering  if hasbro massive can have some use in burst attack since its semi aggressive

It's movement only due to acceleration at the beginning, not reliable for attack
Yea but i what i mean to say is its movement is fairly aggressive  for a stationary attacker
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:01 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  2:26 PM)Foxer Wrote: It's movement only due to acceleration at the beginning, not reliable for attack
Yea but i what i mean to say is its movement is fairly aggressive  for a stationary attacker

Well for stationary attack it should do the job
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:05 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:01 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Yea but i what i mean to say is its movement is fairly aggressive  for a stationary attacker

Well for stationary attack it should do the job

Can u try roktavor heavy/gravity massive against unicrest gravity/spread defense?
well if it had a tight fit on layers than it could be good. needle works well (with a good mold) on xcalius is good for stationary attack. so in theory Massive would be perfect for this situation. wide surface area for constant contact when wobbling. but the problem of it's tightness on layers. I have three massives (curse you hasbro for waiting to make orbit. I could have had a sweet black orbit but it just had to be massive. If you made hold for B2 why couldn't you make orbit for W2 instead of waiting to make it to put it on A2) and I testing all three on all of my attack layers (O2, X, V, V2 (both of them), S2 (Both of them), R, and (out of boredom) R2) and the burst resistance was only just slightly tight enough for it to be tolerable on V2 and it was only with one of the Massives.

TLGrinR If it gave better burst resistance it would be great.
massive does seem to fit they stationary place with a hard launch but from my testings evipero works alot better and it also seems to currently be the tightest layer but on the other hand you could use alot of better layers for this situation in terms of attacking