[Answered]  Hasbro Dragoon G EG mystery

Hi,this is my first post on here and i was hoping some of the users on here could answer a big mystery that is sitting in my plastic gen case. So I bought a Beyblade case off of Ebay a while back and it came with a blue variant(Hasbro Version) of Dragoon G,natrually I was very excited to recive it,bu upon winding and test spinning the blue Dragoon I found that it has a left-spin EG that is rigged to spin right,by that I mean,the EG itself spins left when it triggers but the beyblade is set to spin right. so I did some research and honestly I'm stumped. so if anybody can solve the mystery that would be awesome,thanks in advance
(Jun. 18, 2017  8:40 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote: Hi,this is my first post on here and i was hoping some of the users on here could answer a big mystery that is sitting in my plastic gen case. So I bought a Beyblade case off of Ebay a while back and it came with a blue variant(Hasbro Version) of Dragoon G,natrually I was very excited to recive it,bu upon winding and test spinning the blue Dragoon I found that it has a left-spin EG that is rigged to spin right,by that I mean,the EG itself spins left when it triggers but the beyblade is set to spin right. so I did some research and honestly I'm stumped. so if anybody can solve the mystery that would be awesome,thanks in advance

I think that may be Dranzer GT's Engine Gear. Does the metal part detach?
(Jun. 18, 2017  8:41 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  8:40 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote: Hi,this is my first post on here and i was hoping some of the users on here could answer a big mystery that is sitting in my plastic gen case. So I bought a Beyblade case off of Ebay a while back and it came with a blue variant(Hasbro Version) of Dragoon G,natrually I was very excited to recive it,bu upon winding and test spinning the blue Dragoon I found that it has a left-spin EG that is rigged to spin right,by that I mean,the EG itself spins left when it triggers but the beyblade is set to spin right. so I did some research and honestly I'm stumped. so if anybody can solve the mystery that would be awesome,thanks in advance

I think that may be Dranzer GT's Engine Gear. Does the metal part detach?

It does! but my Dragoon G's EG is red i thought Dranzer GT's was Green? also Which tip did DGT come with? sorry to answer with more questions.
(Jun. 18, 2017  8:46 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  8:41 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I think that may be Dranzer GT's Engine Gear. Does the metal part detach?

It does! but my Dragoon G's EG is red i thought Dranzer GT's was Green? also Which tip did DGT come with? sorry to answer with more questions.

It had a metal semi flat, with an engine gear that activated left, and the bey spun right. Idk.
(Jun. 18, 2017  9:00 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  8:46 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote: It does! but my Dragoon G's EG is red i thought Dranzer GT's was Green? also Which tip did DGT come with? sorry to answer with more questions.

It had a metal semi flat, with an engine gear that activated left,  and the bey spun right. Idk.

That might be it then,thanks for the help dude.