[Answered]  Hasbro Beyblade launchers

? the heck is the rectangle replacing?
Seeing ilinnuc's video on the Hasbro launchers inspired me to post the results I got back when I got the Sword Launcher here. I am comparing several setups and the times are in seconds.
To clear things up, Super is the Supergrip launcher, Dual is the Dual Threat Launcher, Master is the Master Kit Launcher, and Super Sword is the Sword Launcher using the Supergrip cord.

Here are the final results:
Sword - 55, 55, 54, 55, 56
Dual - 53, 52, 53, 54, 54
Super - 56, 54, 57, 57, 54
Master - 55, 53, 52, 51, 53
Super Sword - 54, 55, 54, 55, 60

I really don't know how that last launch did a whole minute, wasn't paying attention until it was about to end and it was already at 56

My findings are:

Don't bother looking for the Master Kit, it was by far the least powerful launcher. On the other hand, it actually achieved a flower pattern without me even trying. It is the smoothest of all the launchers and has the longest cord, but since it's a string, it's not as effective.

The Dual Threat Launcher is another waste of money. It is the superior alternative to the master due to better results and more consistency, with the added bonus that it can spin left. All the good aside, it lags behind the other launchers in terms of power and it's prone to breaking, whereas I think the Master one is the best one in that regard, it got stuck after one of my launches, but I was able to get it to work without unscrewing it, but it was a close call. Dual Threat is unreliable, could break down.

Sword Launcher is currently my preferred choice with one of the best spin times and being extremely powerful and consistent. I personally recommend this setup for raw strength, however it's harder to control, so it requires practice.

Super Sword was almost as good as the Sword setup, but those extra teeth did make a difference. There was one random better launch with this setup, but when I repeated it, it was only able to get 53, showing that it's inferior, although slightly, to the bundled Sword cord.

At last comes one of my all time favorites, the Supergrip Launcher. I was not surprised by the results, it is indeed the best launcher setup, and more controllable than most other setups, but has a few downsides. Since the mechanism spins freely, it allows for better and stronger launches as opposed to anything that spins both ways, however, that simple mechanism does wear out with use easily, making me recommend purchasing several copies and switching it out when you feel it start to skip. The other negative that influences my choice of Sword over Super is that the Super setup was designed for lighter beyblades, and I have felt it struggle to launch consistently the heavier Switchstrike beyblades. The last thing to consider is that to use this setup you'd have to carry around the left spin red launcher for your left spinning beyblades as well as the little add on from the Master Kit to make that tiny thing usable.

As a final piece of info, here are the number of useful teeth compared to the regular (blue/red launcher) cord.
Regular: +0
Switchstrike: +4
Super: +9
Sword: +14
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:43 AM)Defensa Wrote: Seeing ilinnuc's video on the Hasbro launchers inspired me to post the results I got back when I got the Sword Launcher here. I am comparing several setups and the times are in seconds.
To clear things up, Super is the Supergrip launcher, Dual is the Dual Threat Launcher, Master is the Master Kit Launcher, and Super Sword is the Sword Launcher using the Supergrip cord.

Here are the final results:
Sword - 55, 55, 54, 55, 56
Dual - 53, 52, 53, 54, 54
Super - 56, 54, 57, 57, 54
Master - 55, 53, 52, 51, 53
Super Sword - 54, 55, 54, 55, 60

I really don't know how that last launch did a whole minute, wasn't paying attention until it was about to end and it was already at 56

My findings are:

Don't bother looking for the Master Kit, it was by far the least powerful launcher. On the other hand, it actually achieved a flower pattern without me even trying. It is the smoothest of all the launchers and has the longest cord, but since it's a string, it's not as effective.

The Dual Threat Launcher is another waste of money. It is the superior alternative to the master due to better results and more consistency, with the added bonus that it can spin left. All the good aside, it lags behind the other launchers in terms of power and it's prone to breaking, whereas I think the Master one is the best one in that regard, it got stuck after one of my launches, but I was able to get it to work without unscrewing it, but it was a close call. Dual Threat is unreliable, could break down.

Sword Launcher is currently my preferred choice with one of the best spin times and being extremely powerful and consistent. I personally recommend this setup for raw strength, however it's harder to control, so it requires practice.

Super Sword was almost as good as the Sword setup, but those extra teeth did make a difference. There was one random better launch with this setup, but when I repeated it, it was only able to get 53, showing that it's inferior, although slightly, to the bundled Sword cord.

At last comes one of my all time favorites, the Supergrip Launcher. I was not surprised by the results, it is indeed the best launcher setup, and more controllable than most other setups, but has a few downsides. Since the mechanism spins freely, it allows for better and stronger launches as opposed to anything that spins both ways, however, that simple mechanism does wear out with use easily, making me recommend purchasing several copies and switching it out when you feel it start to skip. The other negative that influences my choice of Sword over Super is that the Super setup was designed for lighter beyblades, and I have felt it struggle to launch consistently the heavier Switchstrike beyblades. The last thing to consider is that to use this setup you'd have to carry around the left spin red launcher for your left spinning beyblades as well as the little add on from the Master Kit to make that tiny thing usable.

As a final piece of info, here are the number of useful teeth compared to the regular (blue/red launcher) cord.
Regular: +0
Switchstrike: +4
Super: +9
Sword: +14

Test the times using the Supergrip’s ripcord inserted in the Switchstrike & red/blue regular launchers & let me know if they are just as good or even better than inserting it into Supergrip.  I love the power & control from doing this.  Plus the regular launchers seem to actually last longer than/not wear out in the prong mechanism like the Switchstrike or Supergrip.
I have finally managed to unintentionally break my Dual Threat Launcher. It’s still windable but won’t self wind back. Guess you could say I broke ONE of its functions. From close examination after 45 seconds of breakage I have spotted that the inner metal plate that holds the prongs has unscrewed. It’s now spinning alongside the prongs, hence the reason the launcher won’t self-wind in the first place. I’m not asking for a replacement or a fix, but feel free and I’m going to get the Xcalius X3 Set somewhat soon.
I did some preliminary testing with those and found them to be less successful than the other setups I fully tested.
The blue launcher has the same mechanism as the Super launcher but the vastly inferior grip causes launches to not be as successful (I mentioned using the red one to supplement the Super if you prefer this setup).
The Switch launcher I did some testing before I got the Sword Launcher and it was the worse of the bunch, by a clear margin, so I decided not to bother testing it once I got the Sword Launcher. The fact that the prongs stop after the cords exit harm spin times enough to be noticeable since it has a simple mechanism that doesn't allow for greater speeds like the Sword or Dual Threat launchers.
How so? Can you please provide an explanation and/or testing? For me it's been reliable, more so than the Supergrip or Dual Threat launchers, but I haven't used it extensively, so please explain your statement.