[Answered]  Hasbro Air Knight K4 combo

Hi guys, so i tested a TT combo formed by aK/Outer/Eternal with a level chip on it. The problem is that it scrapes quite often being that large, that's why i ask you if a Hasbro combo with Hasbeys counterparts (Air Knight K4, same Outer disc, Eternal-S and a level chip) could be better at keeping its balance better than tt version and not scraping that much since there's no metal on the layer. Do you think it's a good combo, in your opinion (at least for Hasbro-only format)?
Thanks!
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:58 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, so i tested a TT combo formed by aK/Outer/Eternal with a level chip on it. The problem is that it scrapes quite often being that large, that's why i ask you if a Hasbro combo with Hasbeys counterparts (Air Knight K4, same Outer disc, Eternal-S and a level chip) could be better at keeping its balance better than tt version and not scraping that much since there's no metal on the layer. Do you think it's a good combo, in your opinion (at least for Hasbro-only format)?
Thanks!

like the stock combo?
(Feb. 21, 2020  5:25 PM)craZblader456 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:58 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, so i tested a TT combo formed by aK/Outer/Eternal with a level chip on it. The problem is that it scrapes quite often being that large, that's why i ask you if a Hasbro combo with Hasbeys counterparts (Air Knight K4, same Outer disc, Eternal-S and a level chip) could be better at keeping its balance better than tt version and not scraping that much since there's no metal on the layer. Do you think it's a good combo, in your opinion (at least for Hasbro-only format)?
Thanks!

like the stock combo?

Kind of. I would switch 12 disc and Expand frame with Outer.
aK4 is a thick layers with a wide diameter and therefore prone to being destabilized.

Additionaly, the upper half of the layer is wider than the under half so it often gets "uppercuts" from opposing layers.
Then it starts to wobble. 

I tested aK4 vs O3 stock: 0:3

Then I switched the discs. aK4 wobbled again even with Outer.

So the Hasbro version wobbles the same as the TT version. Expand is not to blame.

aK4 has the same diameter as Banana (G3) but G3 is much lower and very stable. So G3 is better in any way.
(Feb. 23, 2020  1:55 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: aK4 is a thick layers with a wide diameter and therefore prone to being destabilized.

Additionaly, the upper half of the layer is wider than the under half so it often gets "uppercuts" from opposing layers.
Then it starts to wobble. 

I tested aK4 vs O3 stock: 0:3

Then I switched the discs. aK4 wobbled again even with Outer.

So the Hasbro version wobbles the same as the TT version. Expand is not to blame.

aK4 has the same diameter as Banana (G3) but G3 is much lower and very stable. So G3 is better in any way.

Ok, i'll give up then ahah!!! That's a shame, such a cool looking layer being that weak in battles...