[Answered]  Good Gt attack bases other than Zwei, Judgement, Lord (?), Knockout...?

Hi everybody! In your opinion, which layer base is the best if you don't consider top-tier parts like the ones in the title? Venom, Ace, i don't know. Can you help me? For all the people who are wondering the reason why i asked this, it's because i would like to try something different from the usual.
Thanks and have a nice day!
Union is probably your next best choice. All the other attack bases really don't perform that well.
Flare.. if u slap a dash driver on it...
Union, Tact, Imperial Dragon, Slash can be pretty good, Prime Apocalypse if that counts as a GT, and Flare. All of these pretty much require a Dash Driver.
(Nov. 28, 2019  1:54 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Union, Tact, Imperial Dragon, Slash can be pretty good, Prime Apocalypse if that counts as a GT, and Flare. All of these pretty much require a Dash Driver.

Slash kinda sucks, too risky, but I guess it maybe has some potential.
Venom is.... mehh...
Ok, thank you guys! As always, you're very kind. I hoped someone could mention Venom, since it's the best looking gt base among the attack ones. But if it sucks that much (like Erase, i believe), then i'll give up and pick up Flare Dragon. I always wondered why nobody uses it, the flat contact points should deliver some strong hits and get pretty high recoil . Around.Planet is definitely not the best combo for FD, at all.
(Nov. 28, 2019  12:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Ok, thank you guys! As always, you're very kind. I hoped someone could mention Venom, since it's the best looking gt base among the attack ones. But if it sucks that much (like Erase, i believe), then i'll give up and pick up Flare Dragon. I always wondered why nobody uses it, the flat contact points should deliver some strong hits and get pretty high recoil . Around.Planet is definitely not the best combo for FD, at all.

No it's actually good. Just no one uses it, but give it a go and you'll see.
(Nov. 28, 2019  7:16 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  12:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Ok, thank you guys! As always, you're very kind. I hoped someone could mention Venom, since it's the best looking gt base among the attack ones. But if it sucks that much (like Erase, i believe), then i'll give up and pick up Flare Dragon. I always wondered why nobody uses it, the flat contact points should deliver some strong hits and get pretty high recoil . Around.Planet is definitely not the best combo for FD, at all.

No it's actually good. Just no one uses it, but give it a go and you'll see.

Oh, nice! But i'm pretty sure i've got a problem with the diabolos chip. It's not tight at all, dash drivers can't help it. Somebody has the same issue? I'm talking about the one who comes with the deluxe set. Unfortunately i can't afford the Goku weight, i really wish i could. I would pair it with the dragon chip, which is so underrated. Probably dragon has one of the best teeth set, it's pretty versatile too.
(Nov. 29, 2019  12:17 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  7:16 PM)Armor Wrote: No it's actually good. Just no one uses it, but give it a go and you'll see.

Oh, nice! But i'm pretty sure i've got a problem with the diabolos chip. It's not tight at all, dash drivers can't help it. Somebody has the same issue? I'm talking about the one who comes with the deluxe set. Unfortunately i can't afford the Goku weight, i really wish i could. I would pair it with the dragon chip, which is so underrated. Probably dragon has one of the best teeth set, it's pretty versatile too.

Most people use Diabolos without a problem, so it's most likely a mold difference. I think Dragon is one of the best chips as well.
I dunno but I think you should use the Imperial layer base.