[Answered]  God Layer Questions

I really like the new God Layer System, but I don't know where to start. 

Which God Beys are worth buying?
Is there any use with the new Frames or Discs? 
Any good combos with God Layers and Frames?
What'a the heaviest F&D combo right now?

Thanks in advance.
It's hard to say since they're pretty new and there's a lack of testing with the Burst series. But Kreis Satan and Drain Fafnir seem to be the most promising by far.

The new Frames and Diska have use since they're so heavy, heavier than even Heavy, Gravity or Quarter. However, the weight distribution on the new Disks aren't even due to the slots needed to place the Frames in.

Again, hard to say with how new things are and the lack of testing. But from what I can tell from videos and one of the latest tournaments:
Kreis Satan Heavy/Gravity/2Glaive/8Glaive Defense/Orbit/Revolve
Drain Fafnir Heavy/Gravity/2Glaive/8Glaive Revolve/Orbit (heck, even drivers like Hold or Xtreme might work)

That last one though, I dunno. Vortex looks to be the heaviest Frame due to how big it is, maybe 2 is the heaviest Disk? Don't quote me on this though.
(May. 18, 2017  1:00 AM)BurningSGTO Wrote: I really like the new God Layer System, but I don't know where to start. 

Which God Beys are worth buying?
Is there any use with the new Frames or Discs? 
Any good combos with God Layers and Frames?
What'a the heaviest F&D combo right now?

Thanks in advance.

That's a tough question. My guess is that it depends on which style/performance that you like for a beyblade of your own choice. But because there are only 5 layers(soon be 8), choices are a little tricky with a limited amount. Like for example: gV, tW, aC. 

*God Valkyrie*
Even though that the Reboot driver is not as good, but the God Valkyrie layer is pretty good for some serious rebound attacks.

*Tornado Wyvern*
Or you can try to get tW, since it has the free-spinning layer(teeth are similar of W2) and if you don't manage to get it, you still have a chance to get parts that are annoying to get like F2, I2, P2 E2, etc(since the fact that you have a better chance to get a frame or the new discs that has came out of all the god beys).

*Altar Cronos*
But if you have interest in mode changes for a god layer, then the best chance is the Altar Cronos, since it has not only a new layer that can change modes and a new frame, but a re-release of Trans which is easier to get(since you can only get it either by Dranzer, N2, or the G2 random booster).

But if you want to get the latest god layers that are well known, yeah I would follow MonoDragon's recommendation. Or you can just wait longer for kD or Legend Spriggan, since we do not know some of the new parts that will be released of those beys.
Thanks guys.
Any idea when aC, kD, or lS come out?
(May. 19, 2017  1:52 AM)BurningSGTO Wrote: Thanks guys.
Any idea when aC, kD, or lS come out?

Chronos is this month the 27th, kD is next month, lS is July
gK is also coming/came out this month in the random layer collection 6.