[Answered]  God Disk tightness?

When trying out several combinations of Core Disks and Frames I've noticed that my 2 Disk has a significantly tighter fit on the Frames than my other Core Disks, as in it holds the Frame in place while on my other Core Disks the Frames fit much more loosely and slide back and forth (and occasionally fall off the Disk).

Is this an intentional design choice by Takara Tomy? If not, has anyone else had this issue, and have you observed it having any particular effect on performance?
Each core seems to have varying tightness. One of my 6 discs is very loose-fitting with frames, and the other is a good bit tighter. It's probably just a moulding variance, just like the stars. It probably doesn't effect performance, though.

If anyone owns a core disc with the same number of stars on them (ex; two 6 discs that have 4 stars), could you test to see if the tightness is consistent between them? Maybe the tightness depends on the number of stars?
It wears off after time and becomes loose (the plastic of the frame), all my disks and frames were tight at first (4 was the most tight with my frames) but now they're all loose lol.
After clicking it back and forth my V frame has white marks where the disk would click into. It's super loose now but it's kinda useful 4 switching the frame
See, I am not sure this was an intentional move at all... Couldn't TAKARA-TOMY have rotated a Frame on a Core Disc just a few times before the official release to test whether the parts had any stress mark...
Welp, after some free play my G frame has a white mark on one of the "blades"
I don't even know how it got hit, is it really that soft