[Answered]  Getting Back Into Beyblade Questions

It's been quite a few years since I've been into beyblading (before Metal Masters) but I have kept up to date somewhat with beyblades so I know a little bit of the newer beyblades. Recently though I've been thinking into getting back into it and there's a few questions I have:

1. What are some must-have products for Beyblade Burst?
  2. What should I get first if I'm just starting from nothing?
  3. Where can I buy Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst products if I'm in the US?
  4. If I'm going to be buying Beyblade Burst products from mostly Takara Tomy, is there anything I should get from Hasbro?
  5. Is there anything I need to know before getting back into Beyblade?
  6. How popular is Beyblade nowadays?
(Nov. 20, 2018  5:58 PM)vnbassist Wrote: It's been quite a few years since I've been into beyblading (before Metal Masters) but I have kept up to date somewhat with beyblades so I know a little bit of the newer beyblades. Recently though I've been thinking into getting back into it and there's a few questions I have:

4. If I'm going to be buying Beyblade Burst products from mostly Takara Tomy, is there anything I should get from Hasbro?

1. Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, and the Random Booster for Dead Hades are must haves.
2. Archer Hercules and the God Customize Set are good to start you off.
3. I personally use Amazon, because even though it is more expensive, it has less fakes, and the few fakes are extremely obvious.
4. If you want to do TT, Hasbro should be pretty useless, since they are incompatible. If you do buy any Hasbros, get Garuda G3 and Balkesh B3.
5. Burst beys are explosive, so don’t look in from above a stadium or you risk being hit.
6. Beyblade is relatively popular.
(Nov. 20, 2018  6:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  5:58 PM)vnbassist Wrote: It's been quite a few years since I've been into beyblading (before Metal Masters) but I have kept up to date somewhat with beyblades so I know a little bit of the newer beyblades. Recently though I've been thinking into getting back into it and there's a few questions I have:

1. Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, and the Random Booster for Dead Hades are must haves.
2. Archer Hercules and the God Customize Set are good to start you off.
3. I personally use Amazon, because even though it is more expensive, it has less fakes, and the few fakes are extremely obvious.
4. If you want to do TT, Hasbro should be pretty useless, since they are incompatible. If you do buy any Hasbros, get Garuda G3 and Balkesh B3.
5. Burst beys are explosive, so don’t look in from above a stadium or you risk being hit.
6. Beyblade is relatively popular.

aH is a booster so it doesn't come with a launcher. Neither does God customize set. With that said you should start with revive Phoenix which comes with a launcher. (That is if you dont have burst launcher)