[Answered]  Gatinko Chip question

What's the difference between more weak teeth, or a few tall teeth? Like Valkyrie, Longinus or Joker and Diabolos or Fafnir and Ashura.
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: What's the difference between more weak teeth, or a few tall teeth? Like Valkyrie, Longinus or Joker and Diabolos or Fafnir and Ashura.

I don’t know.
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:14 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: What's the difference between more weak teeth, or a few tall teeth? Like Valkyrie, Longinus or Joker and Diabolos or Fafnir and Ashura.

I don’t know.
Then who does?
Chips with many small teeth work well on Attack and Balance Bases, especially with a Dash Driver. Chips with big teeth, specifically Valkyrie and Longinus, are the best things to put on Defense Bases, since they'l be exposed enough to work well.
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Chips with many small teeth work well on Attack and Balance Bases, especially with a Dash Driver. Chips with big teeth, specifically Valkyrie and Longinus, are the best things to put on Defense Bases, since they'l be exposed enough to work well.
I always use Slash Ashura Blitz Ds' Retsu and it bursts as easily as stock Slash Valkyrie.
(Aug. 25, 2019  7:40 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Chips with many small teeth work well on Attack and Balance Bases, especially with a Dash Driver. Chips with big teeth, specifically Valkyrie and Longinus, are the best things to put on Defense Bases, since they'l be exposed enough to work well.
I always use Slash Ashura Blitz Ds' Retsu and it bursts as easily as stock Slash Valkyrie.

That's a problem with the Slash Base, which has way too much recoil and is too light to withstand said recoil. Judgement Ashura with Restu and Zwei Bahamut with Metsu are two really good choices for Attack Layers, especially with Dash Drivers.
(Aug. 25, 2019  8:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  7:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: I always use Slash Ashura Blitz Ds' Retsu and it bursts as easily as stock Slash Valkyrie.

That's a problem with the Slash Base, which has way too much recoil and is too light to withstand said recoil. Judgement Ashura with Restu and Zwei Bahamut with Metsu are two really good choices for Attack Layers, especially with Dash Drivers.
Would Slash work better on Goku?
(Aug. 25, 2019  9:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  8:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That's a problem with the Slash Base, which has way too much recoil and is too light to withstand said recoil. Judgement Ashura with Restu and Zwei Bahamut with Metsu are two really good choices for Attack Layers, especially with Dash Drivers.

Yes, than it could survive it’s own recoil.
(Aug. 25, 2019  9:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  8:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That's a problem with the Slash Base, which has way too much recoil and is too light to withstand said recoil. Judgement Ashura with Restu and Zwei Bahamut with Metsu are two really good choices for Attack Layers, especially with Dash Drivers.

It's not that much heavier, but it would work a little bit better.