[Answered]  Garuda G3 combo

Hello, what do you think about this combo:
Garuda G3
Polish (for lad and spin stealing, mainly)
Bearing

Also, i find my Bearings (2x) not to have much tighteness on G3. Survive and Defense do. Oh yeah, they really have it.
Everything made by hasbro, of course.
The part That brings this combo down is Polish. Using 0 Cross not only gives you more stamina and defense, but it also gives you really good LAD
(Jan. 08, 2019  11:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The part That brings this combo down is Polish. Using 0 Cross not only gives you more stamina and defense, but it also gives you really good LAD

Hi cn3! What could i use to replace Bearing, if it brings too many bursts? Like i said, defense and survive are a lot tighter on G3. It's true that Garuda has no recoil, but: ex an opposite spin match with a somewhat grippy layer like Spriggan/Spryzen Requiem 0B/Br? Its rubber is going to make g3 slide on its own slopes, that's tricky...

PS: star could work as a cross' replacement?
(Jan. 09, 2019  12:27 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2019  11:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The part That brings this combo down is Polish. Using 0 Cross not only gives you more stamina and defense, but it also gives you really good LAD

Hi cn3! What could i use to replace Bearing, if it brings too many bursts? Like i said, defense and survive are a lot tighter on G3. It's true that Garuda has no recoil, but: ex an opposite spin match with a somewhat grippy layer like Spriggan/Spryzen Requiem 0B/Br? Its rubber is going to make g3 slide on its own slopes, that's tricky...

PS: star could work as a cross' replacement?

Atomic, Orbit, and Yard-S are pretty reliable from my testing, with Yard-S being the tightest of the three. I don't know how good Gyro is, but that can also be good for LAD and being very stationary, from what I've seen in others' videos. Star and Glaive are both good substitutes for Cross. Star is heavier with less LAD, while Glaive has decent LAD. Cross would be the best for Hasbro, but Star works.