[Answered]  First burst bey?

I have decided to purchase a few burst beys, yet I know nothing about them. I am looking for advice on what to purchase and if I should buy Hasbro or TT.
(Jul. 18, 2017  2:15 PM)ametalfight Wrote: I have decided to purchase a few burst beys, yet I know nothing about them. I am looking for advice on what to purchase and if I should buy Hasbro or TT.

TT has newer and harder to burst beys, but harder to use string launchers, I suggest you buy God series.(Most preferably)
(Jul. 18, 2017  2:15 PM)ametalfight Wrote: I have decided to purchase a few burst beys, yet I know nothing about them. I am looking for advice on what to purchase and if I should buy Hasbro or TT.

TT tends to be best. Now for purchases.
Drain Fafnir, Acid Anubis, Tornado Wyvern, Rising Ragnaruk, Blaze Ragnaruk, Xcalibur.

Optional are: Beast Behemoth, Lost Longinus

Stadium: Standard type

Launcher: The long winder is best for starters.
You should go with Lost Longinus N.Sp by Takara Tomy.

I would prefer buying hasbro beys cause they are cheaper and easier to find and cool
i got 2 individual packs of Valtyek and Spryzen
The Takara tomy kerbeus central defence way back about two years ago when burst was brand new
A Hasbro Spryzen S2, about a year ago.
Beyblades: Victory valkrie and acid Anubis

Launchers long winder

Get a hasbro blue stadium for now
my boy Obelisk Odin thanks zankye (if only i wasn't banned from commenting now LOL)
(Jul. 18, 2017  3:16 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Wondering if this list has been updated. Other than the new maximum garuda getting a list going from tournament lists and advice from these forums

Drain Fafnir, Acid Anubis, Tornado Wyvern, Rising Ragnaruk, Blaze Ragnaruk, Xcalibur.

If your willing to be takara tomy free buy a
•Master kit
•Epic Rivals Set
•Some Booster packs
•Launcher grips
•and Double packs
Basically everything

(Jul. 23, 2017  11:07 PM)Sakrai491 Wrote:

I would prefer buying hasbro beys cause they are cheaper and easier to find and cool
To be cheap go for Hasbro
If you have money hasbro
If you have credit card TAKARA TOMY DUHHHHHH

(Jul. 23, 2017  11:07 PM)Sakrai491 Wrote:

To be cheap go for Hasbro
If you have money hasbro
If you have credit card TAKARA TOMY DUHHHHHH
TT, also BUY LEGEND "Mr." SPRIGGAN NOW!!!!!!
(Aug. 18, 2017  9:49 AM)Limetka Wrote: Hasbro beys aren't cheaper at all

Well assuming you mean MSRP, yeah but practically, with shipping and most people having a store that carries hasbro beys, they are in fact cheaper. That being said after having about 14 Hasbro beys, i got my first TT the other day and am never going back.
(Aug. 18, 2017  7:56 PM)Outpost67 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2017  9:49 AM)Limetka Wrote: Hasbro beys aren't cheaper at all

Well assuming you mean MSRP, yeah but practically, with shipping and most people having a store that carries hasbro beys, they are in fact cheaper. That being said after having about 14 Hasbro beys, i got my first TT the other day and am never going back.

Totally Agree. I just got an Alter Chronos and yah, these are far superior.
Lets do a quick comparison between hasbro and takara tomy:

Hasbro has stadiums that you cant fly out of even if that is one of ways to get a point. Instead they have holes that some beys just straight fall into and some bounce back like nothing. Also the area is smaller. All those factors make attack beys useless, since its very risky to move around in small area and you really cant make the other fall. If other player builds a defense bey with good stamina its an gg. And oh, even if you can't fly out of them they ware shaped in a way that if a bey bursts it will fly to the next room. hasbro stadiums just dont feel like they are designed to work with the beys drivers, but then again if you use hasbro beys with takara tomy arena you get way too many bursts because the beys get more area to move and catch speed.

Hasbro beys don't look like the beys in the series and some parts are completely different. They also have only singe layer and dual layer parts out when takara tomy has the god series out which ads fourth part and gimmicks to beys making them even more unique. Hasbro also likes to sell two beys in one packet, so good luck if you don't like the other one.

Hasbro has three launchers, takara tomy has shitload of launchers and ways to customise them so you can truly make your own.

I started with hasbro but after ordering first takara tomy beys I just couldn't go back. Its an differrent product. But its also a matter of how serious you are about how balanced the metagame of your spinning tops is xD the whole thing is silly.
(Jul. 18, 2017  3:16 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Why A2? I thought A2 sucks
(Sep. 01, 2017  4:47 PM)Aronno Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2017  3:16 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: TT tends to be best. Now for purchases.

Why A2? I thought A2 sucks

A2 can be a decent counter to Garudas, Yell is always nice to have, Orbit is also good. He can also get the new 3on3 set which I recommend, which has gK.
I'd suggest (if on a budget) buying Alter Chronos, Legend Spriggan,Acid Anubis, Drain off the bat if you're going for Takara
As for Hasbro: Roktavor, Valtryek V2, Yegdrion,Kerebeus , Spriggan or the 2 Pack of Valtryek and Unicrest for Defense and Rokatavor R2 for it's Revolve