[Answered]  Finding a real alter chronos

Can you guys help me find an alter chronos cheapish, but real?

Preferably not on Amazon, as I am using that as a last resort.

alter chronos link Is this real?
This listing looks good to me: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...Sw7z1aLi9J

They have a long shipping time but they are cheaper and the seller has more reviews than the one in your listing.
are you sure? I had experence with people who seem cheap and had plenty of sales, but the thing does not arive.
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:07 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: are you sure? I had experence with people who seem cheap and had plenty of sales, but the thing does not arive.

I've bought from them and they are legit.
You’d rather be safe than sorry just do Amazon and btw drain fafnir is better
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:31 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: You’d rather be safe than sorry just do Amazon and btw drain fafnir  is better

It's funny you say that, my dad wanted alter chronos. He (as of a week ago) knows the power of my unbeatable drain fafnier.
Wait your dad? You have a dad whose a blader!?!? Now I just imagine some 50 something year old neck beard playing beyblade also alter chromosomes is no match for fafnir also get requiem sprigan so you can really kick his butt

I’m on mobile so ignore alter chromosomes it auto corrected but in the best way possible
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:12 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:07 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: are you sure? I had experence with people who seem cheap and had plenty of sales, but the thing does not arive.

I've bought from them and they are legit.

If you are sure, im going to try it.

I always buy from skyliners2012, he is legit
(Jan. 02, 2018  2:05 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:

I always buy from skyliners2012, he is legit

OK, that's good. Thanks!