[Answered]  Fake Diablo?

I recieved today a Diablo nemesis and i looks legit, but when I put it in Xtrm balance the wheel is realy hard, please help
Could you show a pic of the bey? And a pic of the box
(Sep. 14, 2017  5:13 PM)Cuco0413 Wrote: Could you show a pic of the bey? And a pic of the box

Well, a few hours later it was working correctly, but anyway I do not know how to upload pictures.
Anyway, is it suposed to change modes during the game, because In maybe 50 battles just a couple did change, if you tell me how I will send you pictures.
(Sep. 14, 2017  8:01 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  5:13 PM)Cuco0413 Wrote: Could you show a pic of the bey? And a pic of the box

Well, a few hours later it was working correctly, but anyway I do not know how to upload pictures.
Anyway, is it suposed to change modes during the game, because In maybe 50 battles just a couple did change, if you tell me how I will send you pictures.

Use a third party uploading site such as Imgur to upload images to. Then upload said images such as the box and the bey on the site to your account. Then grab the link to the images and paste the link here.

Btw did the box say rapidity anywhere?
(Sep. 14, 2017  9:36 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  8:01 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Well, a few hours later it was working correctly, but anyway I do not know how to upload pictures.

Use a third party uploading site such as Imgur to upload images to. Then upload said images such as the box and the bey on the site to your account. Then grab the link to the images and paste the link here.

I'll show you images later, but no, says takara tomy at the top right corner
(Sep. 15, 2017  6:28 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  9:36 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Use a third party uploading site such as Imgur to upload images to. Then upload said images such as the box and the bey on the site to your account. Then grab the link to the images and paste the link here.

I'll show you images later, but no, says takara tomy at the top right corner

I'm almost certain it's legit then. No other company is allowed to put a Takara Tomy logo on their boxes. This is, unless the person that sold it to you put a fake bey in a TT box, which I have never seen happen before to anyone,
(Sep. 14, 2017  8:01 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:

Just to adress this, there is no reason to suspect this is fake. Ultimate Balance mode does indeed switch mid battle.
(Sep. 16, 2017  6:26 PM)KingVictory Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2017  6:28 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: I'll show you images later, but no, says takara tomy at the top right corner

I'm almost certain it's legit then. No other company is allowed to put a Takara Tomy logo on their boxes. This is, unless the person that sold it to you put a fake bey in a TT box, which I have never seen happen before to anyone,

I know, is completely legit, thanks!

(Sep. 16, 2017  6:35 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  8:01 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Well, a few hours later it was working correctly, but anyway I do not know how to upload pictures.

Just to adress this, there is no reason to suspect this is fake. Ultimate Balance mode does indeed switch mid battle.

Is completely legit, but thank you all!
this happen with my diablo nemesis, I switch to ultimate balance ,the metal wheel is hard , XGrin tip not change during battle, is weird.
(Sep. 21, 2017  9:29 AM)colts18 Wrote: this happen with my diablo nemesis, I switch to ultimate balance ,the metal wheel is hard , XGrin tip not change during battle, is weird.

When did you buy?
(Sep. 21, 2017  8:33 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2017  9:29 AM)colts18 Wrote: this happen with my diablo nemesis, I switch to ultimate balance ,the metal wheel is hard , XGrin tip not change during battle, is weird.

When did you buy?

this month september 6, 2017 from ebay id : beybladewholesaler
(Sep. 21, 2017  9:11 PM)colts18 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2017  8:33 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: When did you buy?

this month september 6, 2017 from ebay id : beybladewholesaler
When did you use it for the first time? In my case, after a few days battling in that mode, it's completely free spinning.
(Sep. 22, 2017  2:39 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2017  9:11 PM)colts18 Wrote: this month september 6, 2017 from ebay id : beybladewholesaler
When did you use it for the first time? In my case, after a few days battling in that mode, it's completely free spinning.

I think I got the defect beyblade, is takara tomy but is defect one , because mine doesn't free spinning beetween metal wheel and metal core disc is too tight.  samething with my phantom orion the bearing drive is defect.
(Sep. 22, 2017  8:40 PM)colts18 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  2:39 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: When did you use it for the first time? In my case, after a few days battling in that mode, it's completely free spinning.

I think I got the defect beyblade, is takara tomy but is defect one , because mine doesn't free spinning beetween metal wheel and metal core disc is too tight.  samething with my phantom orion the bearing drive is defect.
Idk, try what I did, if still not working, I am sorry.