[Answered]  Ebay, but something's off

Does this looks a bit suspicious from this seller on Ebay? Saw him selling a Baldur and Amaterios. Like Kevo, few of his feedbacks are repeated. 

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...2379467825
(Mar. 18, 2018  8:19 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Does this looks a bit suspicious from this seller on Ebay? Saw him selling a Baldur and Amaterios. Like Kevo, few of his feedbacks are repeated. 

It looks very suspicious. I don't recommend buying that.
yeah im not sure about using that seller either, id look for a different listing
Deleted

(Mar. 18, 2018  8:37 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  8:19 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Does this looks a bit suspicious from this seller on Ebay? Saw him selling a Baldur and Amaterios. Like Kevo, few of his feedbacks are repeated. 

It looks very suspicious. I don't recommend buying that.

I will see, since there is Money back guarantee
I have been burned buying beyblades on ebay the few times i tried ... i would suggest going with amazon or samurai buyer
(Mar. 18, 2018  10:33 AM)Anthony_Kufahl Wrote: I have been burned buying beyblades on ebay the few times i tried ... i would suggest going with amazon or samurai buyer

No, it's the real deal
It all comes down to the particular seller. Like I don't like buying a number of things off of Amazon if it's not from Amazon directly (being from a third party instead). With eBay, you gotta know the sellers. Following the advice of others, I've made some good purchases. My last one came with free Japanese tea!

I'd say for this one, if no one has experience with them, look to the sellers who WBO members have more experience with. Otherwise, decide if you want to be the guinea pig. For aicmini here, no one in his ratings seems to claim that the items are fake, just some missing packages or other misunderstandings, which is a lot better than some sellers I've seen.

I see repeated positive rating comments, but I see they're from the same person when it happens. I know I can be lazy and do the same thing sometimes, if I buy more than 1 item from the same person.

They seem a bit of a jerk with how they respond to some negative feedback (though it's a bit funny in a way), but at the same time, I can see the reason for the frustration. (Getting negged because someone bought the random booster and thought it had the prize bey for-sure. Negged for item being missing/wrong instead of just asking for a refund.)

But again, it's a risk to be the first to confirm.

But I know others have more experience with buying beys than me, so if certain beys being certain prices is a tip off, then do weigh that.

Oh, this would be a reason I wouldn't use them. If you're buying something under $30, you have to do extra work to get tracking. I don't understand why they don't just make a separate shipping option where you pay more?

But I suppose it depends on what you're buying and, again, if you're up to taking the risk.

Quote:■ Registered Mail Fee = US$3 / 2 GBP (optional)

If you NEED registered airmail which means WITH tracking no., pls send additional US$3 or 2GBP to my paypal account or send me email to request an invoice, unless it is free upgrade as registered airmail.

(It can be added as mailing insurance. ONLY paid for registered fee can have mailing reference no. for mailing checking. Or I cannot help you to check the mailing status and you need to bear the mailing risk.)

■ FREE upgrade to registered WHEN YOU

purchase US$30 / 20 GBP auction value as per ebay listing price
(Mar. 22, 2018  12:07 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: It all comes down to the particular seller. Like I don't like buying a number of things off of Amazon if it's not from Amazon directly (being from a third party instead). With eBay, you gotta know the sellers. Following the advice of others, I've made some good purchases. My last one came with free Japanese tea!

I'd say for this one, if no one has experience with them, look to the sellers who WBO members have more experience with. Otherwise, decide if you want to be the guinea pig. For aicmini here, no one in his ratings seems to claim that the items are fake, just some missing packages or other misunderstandings, which is a lot better than some sellers I've seen.

I see repeated positive rating comments, but I see they're from the same person when it happens. I know I can be lazy and do the same thing sometimes, if I buy more than 1 item from the same person.

They seem a bit of a jerk with how they respond to some negative feedback (though it's a bit funny in a way), but at the same time, I can see the reason for the frustration. (Getting negged because someone bought the random booster and thought it had the prize bey for-sure. Negged for item being missing/wrong instead of just asking for a refund.)

But again, it's a risk to be the first to confirm.

But I know others have more experience with buying beys than me, so if certain beys being certain prices is a tip off, then do weigh that.

Oh, this would be a reason I wouldn't use them. If you're buying something under $30, you have to do extra work to get tracking. I don't understand why they don't just make a separate shipping option where you pay more?

But I suppose it depends on what you're buying and, again, if you're up to taking the risk.

Quote:■ Registered Mail Fee = US$3 / 2 GBP (optional)

If you NEED registered airmail which means WITH tracking no., pls send additional US$3 or 2GBP to my paypal account or send me email to request an invoice, unless it is free upgrade as registered airmail.

(It can be added as mailing insurance. ONLY paid for registered fee can have mailing reference no. for mailing checking. Or I cannot help you to check the mailing status and you need to bear the mailing risk.)

■ FREE upgrade to registered WHEN YOU

purchase US$30 / 20 GBP auction value as per ebay listing price
At first I thought it was a seller with multiple accounts as the same person for better rating. But actuality, it was just sellers that bought different items which was one of my misunderstanding. I contacted aicmini of the items due to my superstitions. But it turns out that he/she was selling the real deal, from the picture and the messages between us were visible in the photo that shows proof. So far I have bought the Amaterios and have the Ebay money back Gurantee service as an insurance. But still, I kinda been a bit disrespectful(can you really blame me for an Amaterios being this too good to be true), so I sent an apology message for being a bit disrespectful in case if it's the real deal. I will give an update on the Amaterios.
P.S. Ebay was giving out a 15% discount on items so it was a bit of an opportunity in case(the discount was like a gift card so I knew how much was going to be taken off).
(Mar. 22, 2018  12:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: At first I thought it was a seller with multiple accounts as the same person for better rating. But actuality, it was just sellers that bought different items which was one of my misunderstanding.
Yeah, just people buying multiple items. My bad with my own wording.

(Mar. 22, 2018  12:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I contacted aicmini of the items due to my superstitions. But it turns out that he/she was selling the real deal, from the picture and the messages between us were visible in the photo that shows proof. So far I have bought the Amaterios and have the Ebay money back Gurantee service as an insurance. But still, I kinda been a bit disrespectful(can you really blame me for an Amaterios being this too good to be true), so I sent an apology message for being a bit disrespectful in case if it's the real deal. I will give an update on the Amaterios.
P.S. Ebay was giving out a 15% discount on items so it was a bit of an opportunity in case(the discount was like a gift card so I knew how much was going to be taken off).
Great! All sounds good!

Thanks for the heads up about the deal, too. I will have to check that out.
(Mar. 22, 2018  1:12 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2018  12:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: At first I thought it was a seller with multiple accounts as the same person for better rating. But actuality, it was just sellers that bought different items which was one of my misunderstanding.
Yeah, just people buying multiple items. My bad with my own wording.

(Mar. 22, 2018  12:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I contacted aicmini of the items due to my superstitions. But it turns out that he/she was selling the real deal, from the picture and the messages between us were visible in the photo that shows proof. So far I have bought the Amaterios and have the Ebay money back Gurantee service as an insurance. But still, I kinda been a bit disrespectful(can you really blame me for an Amaterios being this too good to be true), so I sent an apology message for being a bit disrespectful in case if it's the real deal. I will give an update on the Amaterios.
Great! All sounds good!

Thanks for the heads up about the deal, too. I will have to check that out.

Hang on, don't count your chickens till they've hatched. The Amaterios hasn't arrived yet, it just shipped out. Again, I will have to give an update on that till the Amaterios arrive. But yeah it's funny with the ragers raging on their pulls on the Random Boosters. It would be very funny if they recorded themselves raging????.
Nah, I meant the 15% off eBay thing, but I saw I missed it. I missed it earlier this month, too. Ah well.
(Mar. 22, 2018  6:33 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Nah, I meant the 15% off eBay thing, but I saw I missed it. I missed it earlier this month, too. Ah well.

Nah, the 20% discount was better
When I'm on eBay I usually use 88powerpig88 or Taka.ohno. ever so often I stray to find what I want but these two are my go to sellers
(Mar. 22, 2018  6:40 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: When I'm on eBay I usually use 88powerpig88 or Taka.ohno. ever so often I stray to find what I want but these two are my go to sellers

I already know Powerpigs and you should tell that this question has already been answered
(Mar. 22, 2018  6:33 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Nah, I meant the 15% off eBay thing, but I saw I missed it. I missed it earlier this month, too. Ah well.

The bey has arrived
Good to hear! How's it look? Everything good and legit?

I do just wish I understood why these sellers make you contact them personally for tracking though. Seems so weird to me.

(Mar. 22, 2018  6:10 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

Nah, the 20% discount was better

Well, I keep missing them all the same, haha. I need to try to keep an eye on that.
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:03 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: What about this? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...SwJEdaqPus

It's fake because:
1. 9$ is too cheap for Spriggan Requiem.
2. It says that the brand is Ownest.
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:07 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:03 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: What about this? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...SwJEdaqPus

It's fake because:

I thought something was off and I wanted to check. Thanks BTW
(Mar. 28, 2018  6:28 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Good to hear! How's it look? Everything good and legit?

I do just wish I understood why these sellers make you contact them personally for tracking though. Seems so weird to me.

(Mar. 22, 2018  6:10 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Nah, the 20% discount was better

Well, I keep missing them all the same, haha. I need to try to keep an eye on that.

Well to give you a hint, it's the Hong Kong version. But still, 2 Godzilla kisses
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:09 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:07 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: It's fake because:

I thought something was off and I wanted to check. Thanks BTW

Not only that, most fake beys are from either Taiwan or China so it's too risky. But if it's from Hong Kong, that may be a different story.