[Answered]  Dynamite stadium attack launch strategy

Me and my son recently got into beyblade and have the dynamite stadium. I have looked and watched a ton of videos about launching attack types and using the flower pattern. I cannot get this to work in the dynamite stadium. All the videos talk about being close and the slight angle and all this but I cannot get it to work for the life of me. I am trying to use guilty longings illegal quick' 0 and it just Flys around the outside.

To reach the bottom it is slightly deeper and when I try the launch it either goes straight for the pocket or runs around the edge. Or does this thing where it hits the edge and looks like it is about to enter the pit and start to flower but stays and does this crappy edge flower pattern and dies quickly.

What am I missing? How hard should I be ripping this string? Is my issue it's too angled/not angled enough? Is this stadium just carp for attack types?

I can execute the launch properly in the hasbro pro series stadium with 4 pockets with 1 of them being that shallow pocket so I feel like I am just missing it.

Thank you all in advance.
Attack in notoriously weak in the DB stadium unfortunately. A lot of the "attack" combos you see for it are quite odd. Guilty Longinus Over Drift 2/10 comes to mind as an example. Most rubber flats just don't perform well. Xplosion I believe works decently, though I'm not as practiced on the DB stadium as I am the standard stadium.
(Oct. 15, 2023  10:38 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: Attack in notoriously weak in the DB stadium unfortunately. A lot of the "attack" combos you see for it are quite odd. Guilty Longinus Over Drift 2/10 comes to mind as an example. Most rubber flats just don't perform well. Xplosion I believe works decently, though I'm not as practiced on the DB stadium as I am the standard stadium.

Man...that kinda stinks. Guess I will just stick with the hasbro one it seems pretty close shape wise to the standard one. My son finds them quite slow and refers to them in there as the boring spinners. Thanks
The hasbro stadium is a very good analog to the standard stadium. It's not perfect but it's still very usable.
(Oct. 15, 2023  9:42 PM)ToxicElitist__ Wrote: Me and my son recently got into beyblade and have the dynamite stadium. I have looked and watched a ton of videos about launching attack types and using the flower pattern. I cannot get this to work in the dynamite stadium. All the videos talk about being close and the slight angle and all this but I cannot get it to work for the life of me. I am trying to use guilty longings illegal quick' 0 and it just Flys around the outside.

To reach the bottom it is slightly deeper and when I try the launch it either goes straight for the pocket or runs around the edge. Or does this thing where it hits the edge and looks like it is about to enter the pit and start to flower but stays and does this crappy edge flower pattern and dies quickly.

What am I missing? How hard should I be ripping this string? Is my issue it's too angled/not angled enough? Is this stadium just carp for attack types?

I can execute the launch properly in the hasbro pro series stadium with 4 pockets with 1 of them being that shallow pocket so I feel like I am just missing it.

Thank you all in advance.

Actually, there are 3 ways to actually use attack types effectively! The first is simple to do, but the second and third are a bit difficult. 

1.LAD Attack (my favorite) this is the easy one, if you use something like the 1 combo from the sparking days, Rage Helios 3A Drift, you can sweep tournaments, since nobody seemingly knows how to counter attack, since well… nobody uses them. Also it is a very consistent method, so I recommend it
2. PURE CHAOS ATTACK: this one is mainly luck, all you have to do is get something like evolution’, Xceed’, Xplosion, or varialble’ and a heavy/recoilly layer and disc, then launch straight or tilted as hard as you can and hope for the best, 
3. I like to call this one, ONE HIT 50/50 KO, this has to be practiced in order to perform in tournaments. ONLY DO THIS FOR RUBBER DRIVERS LIKE Quick’ and XTREME’, the rubber can’t be too soft. Also the opponent must be using a passive beyblade, or a beyblade that stays in the center 99% of the time.
 It’s very difficult to explain, but it basically involves doing a rush launch position with the 2 pockets facing your left and right. Launch the beyblade (not too powerfully) as close to the wall as possible, then position the launcher either at the center wall or half way on the left/right side wall, depending on the beyblades spin direction. 
The beyblade when launched, should end up flat on the top ridge and ride it going the opposite direction (ex right spins will travel in a counterclockwise circle, but spin right obviously). Shortly after it will end up very close to the pocket, after which it should hit one of the corners of the pocket wall the protrude into the stadium, this will cause the beyblade to charge straight dead center, which is where the opponents beyblade hopefully is. If your beyblade is heavier than your opponents, should have enough impact to launch it straight into the pocket either alone or a split second before u fly into one as well. This obviously is very risky but an extreme flex to anybody watching. If you need a more a image of the positions, I’ll see what I can do.

I also prefer not having the stadium entirely center, rather it be twisted 45 degrees any direction, but preferable the opposite direction your beyblade will travel when launched flat. (Pockets must be always faced to the your left and right or NE, SE, NW, or SW… is that too in depth :-: