[Answered]  Driver better than Nothing (in terms of stamina)

What driver is better than Nothing but not free spinning or weight? My Nothing's tip is worn down. Also can the drivers please be drivers found in boosters.
(Dec. 13, 2017  5:31 AM)ptf606 Wrote: What driver is better than Nothing but not free spinning or weight? My Nothing's tip is worn down. Also can the drivers please be drivers found in boosters.

Revolve is kinda free spinning but I'm guessing that since you're limiting it to only boosters its fine.

Cycle also has better stamina but also has another free spinning part to it
(Dec. 13, 2017  7:08 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Revolve, Bearing, Cycle, Atomic.

He's not including free spinning drivers, though I would've suggested Orbit from A2.

I think Flugel may have better stamina, I really can't imagine something that's basically just Survive have worse stamina than Nothing, considering Nothing has rather unimpressive stamina, mainly due to the balance.
(Dec. 13, 2017  6:56 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2017  5:31 AM)ptf606 Wrote: What driver is better than Nothing but not free spinning or weight? My Nothing's tip is worn down. Also can the drivers please be drivers found in boosters.

Revolve is kinda free spinning but I'm guessing that since you're limiting it to only boosters its fine.

No I meant free spinning as the tip is free spinning. Revolve has a free spinning ring around the middle.
(Dec. 13, 2017  10:14 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2017  6:56 AM)Mage Wrote: Revolve is kinda free spinning but I'm guessing that since you're limiting it to only boosters its fine.

No I meant free spinning as the tip is free spinning. Revolve has a free spinning ring around the middle.

Then Revolve is your best option.
(Dec. 13, 2017  10:14 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2017  6:56 AM)Mage Wrote: Revolve is kinda free spinning but I'm guessing that since you're limiting it to only boosters its fine.

atomic would work.
Bearing
Cycle
Orbit is free spinning, but used for defense.
Planet is prtty good, not sure if it has more stamina that nothing
Revolve
That is all that i can think about
(Dec. 14, 2017  12:59 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2017  10:14 PM)ptf606 Wrote: No I meant free spinning as the tip is free spinning. Revolve has a free spinning ring around the middle.

atomic would work.
Bearing
Cycle
Orbit is free spinning, but used for defense.
Planet is prtty good, not sure if it has more stamina that nothing
Revolve
That is all that i can think about
All of them are fully free spinning except Cycle and Revolve.
But why is fully free spinning a bad thing?

Come to think of it, Yielding could also work
Probably like a half of all attack type drivers have better stamina than cycle..
(Dec. 14, 2017  7:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote: But why is fully free spinning a bad thing?

Come to think of it, Yielding could also work

Idk, So I could get a easy counter for dF. Free spinning stuff comes in boosters (B-71) and nL is a starter. Boosters are cheaper.
Do you have dF?

And I don't see why drivers that free spin are not counters. I'm not trying to dissuade you, I'm just curious since I've known most free-spinning drivers to be great...
(Dec. 15, 2017  1:20 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Do you have dF?

And I don't see why drivers that free spin are not counters. I'm not trying to dissuade you, I'm just curious since I've known most free-spinning drivers to be great...

Yes I have dF and what I mean is I want a easy counter for dF so if dF's driver isn't free spinning, then free spinning ones have a better chance.
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:03 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  1:20 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Do you have dF?

Yes I have dF and what I mean is I want a easy counter for dF so if dF's driver isn't free spinning, then free spinning ones have a better chance.

Uh just to clear up some misunderstanding, all because something is free spinning doesn't mean it's automatically better(although in most cases it is). If you are battling dF and a right spin bey, the Driver only needs to have more LAD to beat it(Assuming the disks both have around the same LAD)
Anyways, just get Revolve from Rising Ragnarok if you still only want drivers that aren't fully free spinning
If you really want to beat dF, get a Random Booster Volume 6 for a chance at getting Atomic.
Or save for a God Customize Set, but I assume your budget is pretty limited, so follow what @[Mage] said...
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:30 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:03 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Yes I have dF and what I mean is I want a easy counter for dF so if dF's driver isn't free spinning, then free spinning ones have a better chance.

Uh just to clear up some misunderstanding, all because something is free spinning doesn't mean it's automatically better(although in most cases it is). If you are battling dF and a right spin bey, the Driver only needs to have more LAD to beat it(Assuming the disks both have around the same LAD)
Anyways, just get Revolve from Rising Ragnarok if you still only want drivers that aren't fully free spinning
If you really want to beat dF, get a Random Booster Volume 6 for a chance at getting Atomic.

I said have a better chance.
(Dec. 15, 2017  1:13 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:30 AM)Mage Wrote: Uh just to clear up some misunderstanding, all because something is free spinning doesn't mean it's automatically better(although in most cases it is). If you are battling dF and a right spin bey, the Driver only needs to have more LAD to beat it(Assuming the disks both have around the same LAD)

I said have a better chance.

Exactly, you just said that it's basically better for countering dF. If you want an ez counter for dF just buy nL, its way easier than buying a booster only for the Driver.