[Answered]  Does putting stickers on your beyblade give you a competitive disadvantage?

I've seen lots of people in tournaments having beys without stickers. Does having stickers on your bey put it at a competitive disadvantage?
(Oct. 29, 2017  11:03 PM)Foxer Wrote: I've seen lots of people in tournaments having beys without stickers. Does having stickers on your bey put it at a competitive disadvantage?

Don’t think so, they just tend to start peeling off and looking ugly. Plus a lot of competitive bladers have multiple copies of Beyblades so they probably odn’t want to spend time applying commonly complicated stickers on
Actually I think they do, eventually they wear which causes them to stick up. That can cause you beyblade to spin slower because of them acting as a wall against the air.
(Oct. 29, 2017  11:26 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Actually I think they do, eventually they wear which causes them to stick up. That can cause you beyblade to spin slower because of them acting as a wall against the air.

Um are you sure that the stickers that are sticking up would hinder your bey's performance?(I understand what your saying)
(Oct. 29, 2017  11:30 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  11:26 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Actually I think they do, eventually they wear which causes them to stick up. That can cause you beyblade to spin slower because of them acting as a wall against the air.

Um are you sure that the stickers that are sticking up would hinder your bey's performance?(I understand what your saying)

I agree wit this as once the adhesive is in contact with air it attracts more dust and dust particles..causing bey to look ugly and plus making it lose its spin a little, it may be by a minute difference but still a difference.
Thanks guys! This question is answered!