[Answered]  Does Ever-wish sell real Beyblades?

I recently stumbled across a website called ever-wish.com and noticed that they have really good prices on beyblades, is this website legit or do they sell fakes and does anyone have any experience with buying from them?
Its a legit website selling real TT beys. I've bought from them before.
Yes I buy all of my products from there. It ships from Hong Kong though and only ships on business days, and unless you want 2+ of the same bey, than don't get a product that is cheaper than another. If you need me to explain more, just PM me.
(Aug. 07, 2019  2:23 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Yes I buy all of my products from there. It ships from Hong Kong though and only ships on business days, and unless you want 2+ of the same bey, than don't get a product that is cheaper than another. If you need me to explain more, just PM me.
Okay Thanks! If I need to I’ll make sure to PM you
They do sell legit stuff. My only complain is the giant choking hazard stickers that they slap on the back of the boxes. They're ugly and hard to remove.

Basically, what BladerJay is saying is not to confuse wholesale and regular items. When you buy wholesale, the individual price is lower but you have to buy a bunch.
(Aug. 07, 2019  2:05 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I recently stumbled across a website called ever-wish.com and noticed that they have really good prices on beyblades, is this website legit or do they sell fakes and does anyone have any experience with buying from them?

Ever-wish is great. I but from them all the time. Good prices, great selection, 100% authentic. Shipping usually about a 7-10 days. No complaints from me about them and probably half my TT Beyblade were purchased from their site.