[Answered]  Does Drain Fafnir work on Burst String Launchers?

I heard it comes with a proto launcher, and when i saw an orange burst string launcher someone asked if it would work on Drain Fafnir and they said no. Does Drain Fafnir only work on protolaunchers?
Drain Fafnir only works on launchers that launch left-spin beyblades
So it has to be a left-spin launcher and not a right-spin, right?
(Feb. 26, 2018  12:54 PM)RedFedZed Wrote: So it has to be a left-spin launcher and not a right-spin, right?

Well yeah because Drain Fafnir is a left spinning beyblade.
One more question, Can a common beyblade burst grip be placed into the Proto launcher that comes with drain fafnir?
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:07 PM)RedFedZed Wrote: One more question, Can a common beyblade burst grip be placed into the Proto launcher that comes with drain fafnir?

no
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:07 PM)RedFedZed Wrote: One more question, Can a common beyblade burst grip be placed into the Proto launcher that comes with drain fafnir?

No it doesn't fit.
Is there any grip that can fit into the protolauncher? Or do i have to buy a new left-spinning launcher that allows the common grip?
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:15 PM)RedFedZed Wrote: Is there any grip that can fit into the protolauncher? Or do i have to buy a new left-spinning launcher that allows the common grip?

You have to buy a new launcher
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:18 PM)RedFedZed Wrote: How about this one? https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-B-...B071X5YBB8

Yes that one works
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:19 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:18 PM)RedFedZed Wrote: How about this one? https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-B-...B071X5YBB8

Yes that one works

Alright. Thank you so much Smile
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:20 PM)RedFedZed Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:19 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Yes that one works

Alright. Thank you so much Smile

You should edit the title of your thread to Answered
Yes It will work on Burst L String Launcher
Every Takara Tomy Launcher except for the proto launcher (Why would you want to use that anyway), sword launcher (dF doesn't work with that), and the Digital Sword Launcher (If you waste your money at that, then that was a bigger mistake than the air in your wallet), does not fit on a grip.