[Answered]  Does Beysandbricks sell real beyblades?

I'm sorry if I'm making an unnecessary thread but I couldn't find anywhere else to put this question in so are the beys real and parts real?
(Jun. 05, 2021  7:22 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I'm sorry if I'm making an unnecessary thread but I couldn't find anywhere else to put this question in so are the beys real and parts real?

Yes, they sell TT, Hasbro, and unbranded beys.  The brand is listed in the description.  Legit seller.
(Jun. 05, 2021  7:22 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I'm sorry if I'm making an unnecessary thread but I couldn't find anywhere else to put this question in so are the beys real and parts real?
prob not I need to see a picture of what they are selling

(Jun. 05, 2021  7:24 PM)Novo Wrote:

Yes, they sell TT, Hasbro, and unbranded beys.  The brand is listed in the description.  Legit seller.
Oh okay did not know
sometimes they're legit sometimes they tend not to be, years ago I ordered a TT branded bey only to get a fake but I recently ordered from them a week or so ago and I got the actual orders. Also, their customer service isn't the best in my opinion and according to others too. so they're not really trust worthy but it's one of those buy it at your own risk type of things.
(Jun. 05, 2021  7:32 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: sometimes they're legit sometimes they tend not to be, years ago I ordered a TT branded bey only to get a fake but I recently ordered from them a week or so ago and I got the actual orders. Also, their customer service isn't the best in my opinion and according to others too. so they're not really trust worthy but it's one of those buy it at your own risk type of things.

(Jun. 05, 2021  7:32 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: sometimes they're legit sometimes they tend not to be, years ago I ordered a TT branded bey only to get a fake but I recently ordered from them a week or so ago and I got the actual orders. Also, their customer service isn't the best in my opinion and according to others too. so they're not really trust worthy but it's one of those buy it at your own risk type of things.

Ok thx everyone
Yeah there like on and off

So there not really trust worthy
It's interesting to see that others have had a negative experience... Unfortunate. The majority of all my orders are from b&b and the experience has been nothing but positive. Fast shipping and legit TT products.

If the price is $7 or bellow it is undoubtedly fake. If it says unbranded than it is fake.
(Jun. 05, 2021  7:44 PM)Novo Wrote: It's interesting to see that others have had a negative experience... Unfortunate.  The majority of all my orders are from b&b and the experience has been nothing but positive.  Fast shipping and legit TT products.

I second this, nothing but positive experience using b&b.
(Jun. 05, 2021  7:47 PM)USN Wrote:

If the price is $7 or bellow it is undoubtedly fake. If it says unbranded than it is fake.

The Sparking chips are under 7 dollars does that mean they are fake?
(Jun. 05, 2021  8:04 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2021  7:47 PM)USN Wrote: If the price is $7 or bellow it is undoubtedly fake. If it says unbranded than it is fake.

The Sparking chips are under 7 dollars does that mean they are fake?
No. I meant complete beys.
(Jun. 05, 2021  8:26 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2021  8:04 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: The Sparking chips are under 7 dollars does that mean they are fake?
No. I meant complete beys.

Ok gotcha
They do but be careful..They branded and unbranded
Buy the ones that say TT or Hasbro, none that say unbranded. Don’t buy the ones under 7 dollars!
They started to part out their Beyblades, which I like. They're real parts. Their taking boosters and dividing the cost into parts of the Beyblade.