[Answered]  Do level chips damage Hasbro layers?

I know this may sound dumb but I was wondering if level chips damage Hasbro layers in any way
(Dec. 12, 2019  5:23 AM)Lemonz Wrote: I know this may sound dumb but I was wondering if level chips damage Hasbro layers in any way

Never heard of level chips damaging Hasbro Layers. All I know is that the level chips are a little loose on them. At least the first wave of the Slingshock layers. No idea if future waves have a different fitness with level chips.
(Dec. 12, 2019  5:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  5:23 AM)Lemonz Wrote: I know this may sound dumb but I was wondering if level chips damage Hasbro layers in any way

Never heard of level chips damaging Hasbro Layers. All I know is that the level chips are a little loose on them. At least the first wave of the Slingshock layers. No idea if future waves have a different fitness with level chips.

Ok, I know I was mainly worried it would have the same issues as mixing TT drivers with Hasbro layers but I don’t think that’s the case
No, they won’t hurt Hasbro layers at all. It’s similar to adding a TT frame to a Hasbro disc, completely interchangeable.
Ah this is good to hear after being told that its risky