[Answered]  Do Beyblade Springs Weaken

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:18 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:53 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yes. Don't store your beys together, keep the parts loose. You can get a hardware container to store them if you need

(Oct. 01, 2020  6:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Okay, and just a question.  I know that springs wear down over time, but I keep my beys apart all da6 except for when I am doing battles wich is about like 45 minutes, so I keep my beys apart all day except for about an hour. If I do this how long will it take for the spring to weaken enough for it to be noticeable? Also do the teeth on the newer Gt and sparking beys wear down, or is it just the teeth on dual layers that wear down?

(Oct. 01, 2020  2:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: To answer the question, no, springs do not weaken over time, at least not enough to be noticeable. A good example is my Volcanic driver from my Winning Valkyrie. I’ve had it since May of 2018 and the spring is just fine. Same with my Eternal from Archer Hercules. The spring is just fine on that too.

(Oct. 01, 2020  1:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think it weakens, but it does rust

Sorry for all the quotes just want to tell you all that I think spring may actually weaken. I was doing a mini tournaments against all my beys and strike god Valkyrie (Hasbro) burst against a (Hasbro) Neptrius Now I had this Valkyrie for a while and I think that it may have actually had its springs worn down because my god Valkyrie  would perform better in every way
Yup, that's what I said. They weaken.
The compression of the spring can weaken. It weakens the most if you keep beys assembled for long periods of time.