[Answered]  Digital Sword Launcher

Does anyone own a digital store launcher? If so, how long have you had it? Is it durable? Do the gears skip as easily as the Hasbro Xcalius set one if you pull hard? I'm interested in buying one but I wanna know if it is worth the money. I use an Achilles launcher right now and I'm just curious the comparison.
Buy it from Takara Tomy... Original New Sword Digital Launcher or maybe Second hand on ebay, lol.
(Aug. 10, 2019  3:37 AM)AshreSky Wrote: Does anyone own a digital store launcher? If so, how long have you had it? Is it durable? Do the gears skip as easily as the Hasbro Xcalius set one if you pull hard? I'm interested in buying one but I wanna know if it is worth the money. I use an Achilles launcher right now and I'm just curious the comparison.

I don't have it but I've heard the TT sword launchers breaks after some time. Dunno about Hasbro.
(Aug. 10, 2019  7:56 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  3:37 AM)AshreSky Wrote: Does anyone own a digital store launcher? If so, how long have you had it? Is it durable? Do the gears skip as easily as the Hasbro Xcalius set one if you pull hard? I'm interested in buying one but I wanna know if it is worth the money. I use an Achilles launcher right now and I'm just curious the comparison.

I don't have it but I've heard the TT sword launchers breaks after some time. Dunno about Hasbro.

Hasbro sword launcher is not digital just so you know.
I know how bad the Hasbro ones are I had mine skipping teeth in about a week.
Digital Sword Launchers skip more and break more than LR Beylaunchers. The digital read-out is just as kooky as the light indicators on the Beylogger and the Plus version (aka useless). While it holds well and comfy to the hand, there are some Beys that get stuck into its prongs too tightly so I'd choose the looseness of the LR Beylauncher's prongs over that.

Just to add, LR Beylaunchers offer more customization options compared to the Digital Sword Launchers (which can only have the Beylogger/Plus attachment), so the choice is really quite self-explanatory.