[Answered]  Current Ban List(s)

Can anyone share what is the Current Ban List or Lists For ALL formats , i am planning to do a tournament in Orlando FL in Sept. 14. 
Also , is this Ban List a WBO only list or does the list also apply to the Takara Tomy G1 Events and Hasbro Tournaments .
(Aug. 17, 2019  6:03 PM)ssjr0118 Wrote: Can anyone share what is the Current Ban List or Lists For ALL formats , i am planning to do a tournament in Orlando FL in Sept. 14. 
Also , is this Ban List a WBO only list or does the list also apply to the Takara Tomy G1 Events and Hasbro Tournaments .

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM

This link has everything you need to know for hosting a tournament. These rules might be similar to Hasbro and Takara Tomy tournaments, but aren't exactly the same. If you're planning to host through the WBO, you have to take the Organizer's Quiz and wait a few months before being able to host (it took me about a month and a half, but that may vary). If you're just going to host with WBO rules but not directly through the WBO, there isn't much I can say except good luck.
(Aug. 17, 2019  6:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  6:03 PM)ssjr0118 Wrote: Can anyone share what is the Current Ban List or Lists For ALL formats , i am planning to do a tournament in Orlando FL in Sept. 14. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM

This link has everything you need to know for hosting a tournament. These rules might be similar to Hasbro and Takara Tomy tournaments, but aren't exactly the same. If you're planning to host through the WBO, you have to take the Organizer's Quiz and wait a few months before being able to host (it took me about a month and a half, but that may vary). If you're just going to host with WBO rules but not directly through the WBO, there isn't much I can say except good luck.

Many thanks ! As i dont have the time alotted to be permitted to run tournaments on WBO's behalf , i would like to use their set of rules as guide lines to have a fair standing and chance for my first beyblade tournament attempt. 
And i will make it known that this tournament is NOT in any way shape of form affiliated by WBO, so any problems , complains or grievances will NOT reflect under WBO's name and reputation. 
i figured id ask some help and a point to the right direction when it comes to a competing manner , other wise id have to deal with "GOD Decks" the whole time and it would be unfair to new and inexperienced bladers that decide to join.
(Aug. 18, 2019  4:31 AM)ssjr0118 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  6:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM

Many thanks ! As i dont have the time alotted to be permitted to run tournaments on WBO's behalf , i would like to use their set of rules as guide lines to have a fair standing and chance for my first beyblade tournament attempt. 
And i will make it known that this tournament is NOT in any way shape of form affiliated by WBO, so any problems , complains or grievances will NOT reflect under WBO's name and reputation. 
i figured id ask some help and a point to the right direction when it comes to a competing manner , other wise id have to deal with "GOD Decks" the whole time and it would be unfair to new and inexperienced bladers that decide to join.

That's probably for the best since Japanese Takara Tomy tournaments seem to allow free spin-change when applicable just prior to launching per round as long as their opponent has also seen the mode change (I think).

WBO rules have stricter guidelines so you are definitely not going to see "God-tier" decks. Good luck with hosting your tournament though. Expect to have hard-headed kids (if you will be organizing for kids and pre-teens) trying to pass of their SB and other fakes as TT originals.
what are you guys talking about ?!?
i'll be inspecting entry beys upon registration. i might even hold onto their beyblades as so they dont "change thier decks"
im thinking doing a strictly HASBRO only tournament, although i will allow Launchers and Shooters of a different brand, but beys are strictly Hasbro only.
(Aug. 18, 2019  4:02 PM)ssjr0118 Wrote: i'll be inspecting entry beys upon registration. i might even hold onto their beyblades as so they dont "change thier decks"
im thinking doing a strictly HASBRO only tournament, although i will allow Launchers  and Shooters of a different brand, but beys are strictly Hasbro only.

While you're not hosting this under the WBO and can do as you wish, I'd heavily recommend not doing this. It's a logistic nightmare; you're suddenly responsible for every single participant's parts, and if any go missing or aren't returned properly, that's entirely your responsibility to find it or replace it.

If you're adamant about locking people into their decks, just write their combos down on a spreadsheet or something and cross-reference it with their decks when they show up to their matches.
(Aug. 18, 2019  4:17 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  4:02 PM)ssjr0118 Wrote: i'll be inspecting entry beys upon registration. i might even hold onto their beyblades as so they dont "change thier decks"
im thinking doing a strictly HASBRO only tournament, although i will allow Launchers  and Shooters of a different brand, but beys are strictly Hasbro only.

While you're not hosting this under the WBO and can do as you wish, I'd heavily recommend not doing this. It's a logistic nightmare; you're suddenly responsible for every single participant's parts, and if any go missing or aren't returned properly, that's entirely your responsibility to find it or replace it.

If you're adamant about locking people into their decks, just write their combos down on a spreadsheet or something and cross-reference it with their decks when they show up to their matches.

Thats very true and valid. I do have a case that is clear and divided so i was thinking of stashing it there with their matching numbers. Players will be given a number card. 
the case in question will ALWAYS be in plain view. 
This just avoids me to keep inspection to a minimum and save time. I make enough money to buy multiple beyblades to i have NO interest in keeping others beys. 
Its a rule ive learned from the past tournament experiences. And its going to be a trial and error stage. 
I was thinking more in the event AFTER registration , or to kill time before rounds , people would often "play test" or Practice and this risks loosing or damaging their beyblade. 
Their responsible for bringing their own replacement parts , otherwise they wont be able to participate in the next round.
(Aug. 18, 2019  5:17 PM)ssjr0118 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  4:17 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: While you're not hosting this under the WBO and can do as you wish, I'd heavily recommend not doing this. It's a logistic nightmare; you're suddenly responsible for every single participant's parts, and if any go missing or aren't returned properly, that's entirely your responsibility to find it or replace it.

Thats very true and valid. I do have a case that is clear and divided so i was thinking of stashing it there with their matching numbers. Players will be given a number card. 
the case in question will ALWAYS be in plain view. 
This just avoids me to keep inspection to a minimum and save time. I make enough money to buy multiple beyblades to i have NO interest in keeping others beys. 
Its a rule ive learned from the past tournament experiences. And its going to be a trial and error stage. 
I was thinking more in the event AFTER registration , or to kill time before rounds , people would often "play test" or Practice and this risks loosing or damaging their beyblade. 
Their responsible for bringing their own replacement parts , otherwise they wont be able to participate in the next round.

There's always a chance that they forget to claim their parts, so you have to be able to receive messages and give the Beys back if needed. You might have to mail the Beys or meet up with them, so just be aware that it might get complicated.
i will have a facebook page dedicated to my tournaments, getting a hold of me will be easy