[Answered]  Burst Parts

Hey, so I was wondering if there's a place to buy takara tomy beyblade burst parts or would I need to buy the beyblades themselves for a certain part? Thanks
(Apr. 13, 2021  8:54 PM)--- Wrote: Hey, so I was wondering if there's a place to buy takara tomy beyblade burst parts or would I need to buy the beyblades themselves for a certain part? Thanks

well you could buy em on ebay. just put on filters. also if you want ultimate reboot, its in twin nemesis.
(Apr. 13, 2021  8:56 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  8:54 PM)--- Wrote: Hey, so I was wondering if there's a place to buy takara tomy beyblade burst parts or would I need to buy the beyblades themselves for a certain part? Thanks

well you could buy em on ebay. just put on filters. also if you want ultimate reboot, its in twin nemesis.

EBay's risky because it could be fakes
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:20 AM)--- Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  8:56 PM)eggblader Wrote: well you could buy em on ebay. just put on filters. also if you want ultimate reboot, its in twin nemesis.

EBay's risky because it could be fakes

Ebay could be risky but theres alot of real ones and they do seem to be real ones by the quick searchs i've done ---> Example
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:31 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:20 AM)--- Wrote: EBay's risky because it could be fakes

Ebay could be risky but theres alot of real ones and they do seem to be real ones by the quick searchs i've done  ---> Example

Yes I saw that but I'm looking for specific takara tomy burst parts for cheap or fair prices
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:59 PM)--- Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:31 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Ebay could be risky but theres alot of real ones and they do seem to be real ones by the quick searchs i've done  ---> Example

Yes I saw that but I'm looking for specific takara tomy burst parts for cheap or fair prices

i know they werent burst but thats why it was an example, best bet is to know the name of the part your looking for then search for the specific part on ebay or amazon or a website like that
Hmmm I'll try thanks

(Apr. 16, 2021  2:15 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:59 PM)--- Wrote: Yes I saw that but I'm looking for specific takara tomy burst parts for cheap or fair prices

i know they werent burst but thats why it was an example, best bet is to know the name of the part your looking for then search for the specific part on ebay or amazon or a website like that

I'm trying to find the xtend+ driver but the only thing I found was an unbranded version
(Apr. 16, 2021  2:56 PM)--- Wrote: Hmmm I'll try thanks

(Apr. 16, 2021  2:15 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: i know they werent burst but thats why it was an example, best bet is to know the name of the part your looking for then search for the specific part on ebay or amazon or a website like that

I'm trying to find the xtend+ driver but the only thing I found was an unbranded version

try this website, not sure if this is right part but Link
(Apr. 16, 2021  6:13 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  2:56 PM)--- Wrote: Hmmm I'll try thanks

try this website, not sure if this is right part but Link

thats the website I use and it's not the plus driver, they do sell a plus driver but the reviews say it's bad
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:14 PM)--- Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  6:13 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: try this website, not sure if this is right part but Link

thats the website I use and it's not the plus driver, they do sell a plus driver but the reviews say it's bad

The thing about beys and bricks is that many of the single parts are unbranded and all the unbranded stuff is fake. Takara tomy and hasbro products are never sold as single parts on beys and bricks.
Try Malloftoys https://malloftoys.com/ they sell authentic takara tomy beys and deliver in 24 hours usally
im looking for indivuial parts though
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:39 PM)--- Wrote: im looking for indivuial parts though

well looks like you buy a the bey with the part or a "lot" of bey parts and risk not getting the part you need

(Apr. 16, 2021  9:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:14 PM)--- Wrote: thats the website I use and it's not the plus driver, they do sell a plus driver but the reviews say it's bad

The thing about beys and bricks is that many of the single parts are unbranded and all the unbranded stuff is fake. Takara tomy and hasbro products are never sold as single parts on beys and bricks.

see i didn't know that