[Answered]  Broken Reboot Driver

So my brother's reboot driver on God Valkyrie broke. My knowledge about beyblade isn't that good and I just need help on how to fix it or if it still can be fixed so don’t judge me too much if I named the parts wrong. I just wanna help my brother. It's the center of the top part (the circle with the round rectangular edges). It's out of place and I can’t seem to put it back in it's spot.
(May. 11, 2019  3:28 PM)X Genesis Wrote: So my brother's reboot driver on God Valkyrie broke. My knowledge about beyblade isn't that good and I just need help on how to fix it or if it still can be fixed so don’t judge me too much if I named the parts wrong. I just wanna help my brother. It's the center of the top part (the circle with the round rectangular edges). It's out of place and I can’t seem to put it back in it's spot.

Can you take a picture and post it on imgur?
(May. 11, 2019  8:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  3:28 PM)X Genesis Wrote: So my brother's reboot driver on God Valkyrie broke. My knowledge about beyblade isn't that good and I just need help on how to fix it or if it still can be fixed so don’t judge me too much if I named the parts wrong. I just wanna help my brother. It's the center of the top part (the circle with the round rectangular edges). It's out of place and I can’t seem to put it back in it's spot.

Wait, lemme try

(May. 11, 2019  8:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  3:28 PM)X Genesis Wrote: So my brother's reboot driver on God Valkyrie broke. My knowledge about beyblade isn't that good and I just need help on how to fix it or if it still can be fixed so don’t judge me too much if I named the parts wrong. I just wanna help my brother. It's the center of the top part (the circle with the round rectangular edges). It's out of place and I can’t seem to put it back in it's spot.

Here’s the link https://imgur.com/gallery/yCV1ym3
(May. 12, 2019  12:10 AM)X Genesis Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  8:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can you take a picture and post it on imgur?

Wait, lemme try

(May. 11, 2019  8:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can you take a picture and post it on imgur?

That can't be fixed. Unhappy
Yeaahhh, I think that G Valkrie's reboot has run its course XD. But just in case, can you push that part back in? You want to try to fix it without anything like glue or anything else since the WBO won't let you use it in tournaments in case it alters the performance.
(May. 12, 2019  1:01 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  12:10 AM)X Genesis Wrote: Wait, lemme try

That can't be fixed. Unhappy

Alright. Thanks anyway

(May. 12, 2019  1:01 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Yeaahhh, I think that G Valkrie's reboot has run its course XD. But just in case, can you push that part back in? You want to try to fix it without anything like glue or anything else since the WBO won't let you use it in tournaments in case it alters the performance.

Well I can still push it back to place but when you put the entire beyblade back together, it just starts to pop off again. Plus, thanks for the heads up but I think there’s a very small chance my brother’s gonna be able to enter any tournaments cause I don’t think there are beyblade tournaments near us or in our country XD. Too bad, he really wants to join.