[Answered]  Break legality in WBO events

So my sX somehow broke/extremely wore down a tooth only on one side of the bey, all other teeth on and opposite from that side were fine. Would this affect the usability of my sX in tournaments (besides burst resistance)?

Feel free to lock this thread if there is already a topic for this.
I don't think worn teeth would rule you out, to be honest, so long as it was naturally occurring. It just makes it more burstable for you, right? Then the only effect is that it lowers your chances and has no outward differences.

That's my guess, anyway. This is all that's said in the WBO Burst Format Rules:

Quote:Significantly Worn Parts: Beyblade parts that have worn down to an extreme degree, causing the part’s shape and/or performance to be drastically altered, may be rejected from WBO events. Please ask a judge if you are unsure if your part is legal.

Broken Parts: Beyblade parts that are broken in any way are considered illegal and may not be used in WBO events unless otherwise explicitly specified in this rulebook.  See “Breakage During Play” in the Gameplay Appendix for detail on how to proceed if your part breaks during a match.

Someone who has experience as a judge or one of the committee members here might be better for answering the question, though. It might technically hit the "significantly worn part" bit.
Worn teeth is considered as an extremely worn part. Not usable in tournament play.
Even if it gives you a disadvantage lol
(Apr. 08, 2018  12:31 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Worn teeth is considered as an extremely worn part. Not usable in tournament play.
Even if it gives you a disadvantage lol

ah...okay...

[throws cash at ebay] gimme a new Sieg

but in all seriousness, thank you for the info.

also, should I just replace it with Z Achilles instead of buying a new one?
I think it should be okay

You should get emporer fornus