[Answered]  Black Dragoon S

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a Dragoon S beyblade made in plain black - NOT the Black Plated Mekki version.
I am 100% sure there is something out there as I have a Base belonging to Dragoon S which is solid black, no respray or anything, its also got the same finish as every other standard beyblade. I am not sure if its a Hasbro/Takara off the top of my head as the blade isn't with me at this moment in time. Will check this when i get home.

But i wanted to know where it may have come from, if its a Hasbro Championship series, or specifically from a Random Booster.. the one I have has the Yellow-Blue anime version stickers on the base.

Can anyone help me
I've seen one before on YJA once in my 5 + years. But there is no information about it or even evidence that it exists so it's clearly incredibly rare. I have a picture if you want. Also it's almost certainly Takara. Hasbro recolors are all known about. Btw the yellow stickers are the manga ver stickers. The anime stickers are the red ones.
can I see a pic? I have the base which I got in a job lot so quite chuffed. just need the AR and chip but the chip can be borrowed from another blade like Saizo..

im trying to think if Hasbro made it in their lame Championship series or metal masters..
Job lot from where? Hasbro did not make this. Every recolor they made is documented. If it was from Hasbro someone would know about it. Moreover I know every recolor in both of those series.

[Image: vruj47.jpg]

[Image: 24dk574.jpg]
(Jan. 25, 2017  9:15 PM)Ultra Wrote: I've seen one before on YJA once in my 5 + years. But there is no information about it or even evidence that it exists so it's clearly incredibly rare. I have a picture if you want. Also it's almost certainly Takara. Hasbro recolors are all known about. Btw the yellow stickers are the manga ver stickers. The anime stickers are the red ones.

Talking about Black Dragoon S its different from The Black Mekki Limited Version right ? 
So is this that Black Dragoon S ? As from what I have seen the Mekki Version is Shining but this is not , no ? 

[Image: m829691434_1.jpg?1485013619]

[Image: m829691434_2.jpg?1485013619]
(Feb. 05, 2017  1:36 AM)Burst Wrote: Talking about Black Dragoon S its different from The Black Mekki Limited Version right ? 
So is this that Black Dragoon S ? As from what I have seen the Mekki Version is Shining but this is not , no ? 

[Image: m829691434_1.jpg?1485013619]

[Image: m829691434_2.jpg?1485013619]

Yes the black mekki and the normal version are separate. They're both in the picture I posted. The black mekki is right below the black version. Is that your picture or did you find it somewhere?
(Feb. 05, 2017  2:12 AM)Ultra Wrote: Yes the black mekki and the normal version are separate. They're both in the picture I posted. The black mekki is right below the black version. Is that your picture or did you find it somewhere?

So from what it seems that's like the Normal one ! 
Oh no it's not mine found it on Mercari Actually. 
Someone listed it for like 150,000 Yen actually. Let me find the link from my history and post it here ! forgot to save it !
thats the one!!!! i have the base just need the AR!

thanks guys but which set does this come from exactly?