[Answered]  Beylogger on Sword Launcher compatibility

My beylogger cant successfully read MOST of my launches. The ones it does register are the weaker ones that ive tried to test it. Does anyone know how to get it to read my powerful launches?
Digital or normal?
(Aug. 03, 2020  8:59 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Digital or normal?

Normal. But i have a digital on the way, and hopefully it doesnt do the same thing.
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:29 AM)codestar_offic Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  8:59 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Digital or normal?

Normal. But i have a digital on the way, and hopefully it doesnt do the same thing.

Ok, one final question. Does it read the powerful launch but not log it, or just not even know it happened
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:39 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:29 AM)codestar_offic Wrote: Normal. But i have a digital on the way, and hopefully it doesnt do the same thing.

Ok, one final question. Does it read the powerful launch but not log it, or just not even know it happened

As soon as i launch it just shows a red light and nothing else. Also it started to read some of the powerful launches. The highest its read is 1488
Weird. A red light indicates a weak launch.
Any way if it's a normal beylogger, the highest it will log is 1500 RPM
(Aug. 04, 2020  6:16 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Weird. A red light indicates a weak launch.

Ah okay. How high does a beylogger plus log? Also do you know where to get a beylogger plus for a decent price?

LOL MOMENT: i got so used to the resistance of the sword launcher that when i tried to use my string launcher, i ripped it so hard one of the gears broke😂😂😂
(Aug. 04, 2020  6:26 AM)codestar_offic Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  6:16 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Weird. A red light indicates a weak launch.

Ah okay. How high does a beylogger plus log? Also do you know where to get a beylogger plus for a decent price?

LOL MOMENT: i got so used to the resistance of the sword launcher that when i tried to use my string launcher, i ripped it so hard one of the gears broke😂😂😂
Beylogger plus logs.. I think 2000 or 2500.
(Aug. 04, 2020  6:34 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  6:26 AM)codestar_offic Wrote: Ah okay. How high does a beylogger plus log? Also do you know where to get a beylogger plus for a decent price?

Beylogger plus logs.. I think 2000 or 2500.

Ah alright thanks Smile i hope i can find a nice deal on one soon