[Answered]  Beylauncher LR vs Long BeyLauncher LR

Other than the longer string, does the BeyLauncher LR (red, blue or gold) differ in internal gears/mechanism with the Long BeyLauncher LR (Cho-Z Achilles starter)?
Long BeyLauncher LR does have stronger and tighter gears but are less durable, mine broke within one month.
(Nov. 12, 2019  3:27 AM)Biggster Wrote: Other than the longer string, does the BeyLauncher LR (red, blue or gold) differ in internal gears/mechanism with the Long BeyLauncher LR (Cho-Z Achilles starter)?

not that i know of. it should all be the same
Having had multiple Beylauncher LRs of the regular and Long varieties, their internals are mostly identical and wholly interchangable between each other. The only difference between them I've observed is a mold change to their locking mechanism between releases that improves the part's durability.
(Nov. 12, 2019  7:58 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Having had multiple Beylauncher LRs of the regular and Long varieties, their internals are mostly identical and wholly interchangable between each other. The only difference between them I've observed is a mold change to their locking mechanism between releases that improves the part's durability.

Which release has the better mold for the locking mechanism?
Basically either of the Long BeyLauncher LRs.