[Answered]  Beyblade bursts are assembled

If I leave my Burst beyblades assembled will it impact negatively on any of the parts performance
Technically it could, because the Driver's spring keeps being compressed.
Does not keeping it assembled outweigh the fact that you have to put them back together and affect the teeth ?
(Jun. 12, 2017  1:48 PM)chips556 Wrote: Does not keeping it assembled outweigh the fact that you have to put them back together and affect the teeth ?

Teeth wear only affects certain layers however
(Jun. 12, 2017  11:44 PM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  1:48 PM)chips556 Wrote: Does not keeping it assembled outweigh the fact that you have to put them back together and affect the teeth ?

Teeth wear only affects certain layers however

I only know that it affects D, are there any other layers that are affected ? I rarely use my D layer since a new one requires me to buy the starter set for like $15
(Jun. 13, 2017  5:47 AM)chips556 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  11:44 PM)mj9 Wrote: Teeth wear only affects certain layers however

I only know that it affects D, are there any other layers that are affected ? I rarely use my D layer since a new one requires me to buy the starter set for like $15

Valkyrie minoboros Neptune Odin amaterios
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:25 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  5:47 AM)chips556 Wrote: I only know that it affects D, are there any other layers that are affected ? I rarely use my D layer since a new one requires me to buy the starter set for like $15

Valkyrie minoboros Neptune Odin amaterios

I heard the Gold valkyrie layer doesn't have any issue with teeth wearing, do you have any idea about that ?
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:42 AM)chips556 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:25 AM)mj9 Wrote: Valkyrie minoboros Neptune Odin amaterios

I heard the Gold valkyrie layer doesn't have any issue with teeth wearing, do you have any idea about that ?

Since xcaliburs release the teeth wear issue has been fixed
(Jun. 13, 2017  8:08 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:42 AM)chips556 Wrote: I heard the Gold valkyrie layer doesn't have any issue with teeth wearing, do you have any idea about that ?

Since xcaliburs release the teeth wear issue has been fixed

Does wyvern have teeth wear issue ? My wyvern combo has been working like a dream for me
(Jun. 17, 2017  11:53 AM)chips556 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  8:08 AM)mj9 Wrote: Since xcaliburs release the teeth wear issue has been fixed

Does wyvern have teeth wear issue ? My wyvern combo has been working like a dream for me

No, Wyvern does not have really sharp teeth. Also, the only layers where the wear is a significant issue are Valkyrie and Deathsyther.