[Answered]  Beyblade battles on water, are possible?

So, recently both me and my cousins had a discussion, trying to know if it is possible to have beyblade battles on water. After a long discussuion we found out that it is possible, but requires some advertisement:

1ST: Choosing an arena

This is the most important part, you have to pick an arena that is able to float, and wont be easy for water getting inside. The best arena for this is the shogun steel one

[Image: 71sKYuxfJYL.jpg] 

It does'nt have holes, so water wo'nt come in so easily. This is the best one, but if you find large arenas with no holes, they can be used too.

2ND: Choosing beyblades

So, unlike popular thoughts, you have to be careful about the beys you pick for a water battle. Water makes metal rust quickier, so you must dry your beyblades quicly once the battle is finished, stickers also go away on water, so if you have a beyblade with lot's of stickers, it is not recomended for these type of battles. But there is a list of what types of beyblades and pieces you cant actually use:

Any beyblade burst driver,  

[Image: latest?cb=20160714200155]
Unforntnely, yu cant use beyblade burst on water battles. Every single beyblade burst driver has a spring inside of it, that will rust, since you cant dry inside of it so easily.

Any 4d system is not recomended for water battles as well.
                                                                              [Image: 41LHlPk-yIL._SX425_.jpg]

Just likeburst drivers, 4d system tracks have springs and screws inside, that you wont be able to dry after a battle, so they will get rusty and spoil your beyblade.

3RD: Choosing launchers

Launchers are easyer to pick.... I guess. So, it's very simple, dont use string launchers (for both metal beys or burst), the string spoils on water, the best type of launcher for this, is the normal rip cord launcher that comes along with starter packs, normally. Dont ever think of using a sword launcher on water, those have lots of metal pieces inside. Regular metal sereis launchers are perfect since the only metal piece inside, is the safe lock.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Picture showing how metal launchers are from inside, in this one the safe lock was already removed.

4TH: HAVE FUN!

That's all I have to say about this, it might look complicated, but it is actually really fun to do! I tried myself and I loved it, in case you guys are curious, there's a video of how it would be a water battle with setups I recommended:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXQArrrD9CY&t=49s