[Answered]  Beyblade Left Launcher String

I have a left launcher and right launcher TT string launcher and I noticed that I am not able to rip as far and the length is not as far as the right did the string get caught inside or is that normal? I don’t wanna take apart my launcher before seeing if it’s normal or not
Both (Burst) single direction spin string launchers and L/R string launchers have regular and long variants. Do you know which launchers you specifically have?
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:47 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Both (Burst) single direction spin string launchers and L/R string launchers have regular and long variants. Do you know which launchers you specifically have?

B-99 left and b-137 right I’m pretty sure but when I rip with my left it feels stuck when I get far too compared to the right

I’m also hearing a squeak on my left launcher a bit and not sure exactly if it’s long or not but pretty sure it used to go longer also I bought it together at a tournament I went to
Your B-137 right launcher is a long R beylauncher so I guess that’s why the string length felt that way. As for your left launcher, squeaking when turning slowly is normal. If you ever feel that there’s something really long with your left launcher, there’s a bunch of guides on YouTube on how to assemble and disassemble beylaunchers.
(Oct. 08, 2020  6:00 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Your B-137 right launcher is a long R beylauncher so I guess that’s why the string length felt that way. As for your left launcher, squeaking when turning slowly is normal. If you ever feel that there’s something really long with your left launcher, there’s a bunch of guides on YouTube on how to assemble and disassemble beylaunchers.

Okay thanks so much I’ll see what to do