[Answered]  Beyblade Burst Standard BeyStadium

Just want to know your inputs since I'm seeing some BeyTubers who have seemingly smooth Standard Stadiums and that the rubber tipped combos seem to just slide beautifully without too much friction, and that even supposedly plastic tips act like they are all Yielding Drivers.

Basically, is there a way to clean up a stadium to have that kind of finish (like putting silicone spray of some sort) or do all brand-new stadiums have that unique shimmer and sleekness when being used for the first time? I was too absorbed in playing with the Dual Layers when I got mine, so I really didn't notice
I just use the kevo method and use a tennis ball to wipe any rubber marks and debris out.  I then wipe it with a microfiber cloth thoroughly.  

kevo did do an experiment with silicone spray but I personally wouldn't do it.

(Aug. 05, 2019  3:51 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: I just use the kevo method and use a tennis ball to wipe any rubber marks and debris out.  I then wipe it with a microfiber cloth thoroughly.  

Huh, thanks for those reference videos. Didn't expect a tennis ball would work for scuff marks and rubber debris. I got tons of those at home along with the microfiber cloths, so I'll be doing that for now. 

I think silicone spray might do great especially if it would make free-moving tips have smoother rolls and rotations as well as help mitigate the wearing of rubber tips? Care to share some reasons why you personally won't do this?
(Aug. 05, 2019  4:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  3:51 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: I just use the kevo method and use a tennis ball to wipe any rubber marks and debris out.  I then wipe it with a microfiber cloth thoroughly.  

Huh, thanks for those reference videos. Didn't expect a tennis ball would work for scuff marks and rubber debris. I got tons of those at home along with the microfiber cloths, so I'll be doing that for now. 

I think silicone spray might do great especially if it would make free-moving tips have smoother rolls and rotations as well as help mitigate the wearing of rubber tips? Care to share some reasons why you personally won't do this?

I just don't like putting any substances aside from water on any of my stadiums or drivers.  Don't let that stop you if you're liking the idea of having a smoother surface to play on.
(Aug. 05, 2019  4:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

I can tell you why I started doing it. At first I noticed some Japanese beytuber’s stadiums were extra glossy and slick. I theorized they were using some kind of lubricant that’s safe on plastics (such as silicone spray). My theory was confirmed when someone shared a video of a Japanese beytuber exposing other channels for secretly spraying their stadium along with bearing and atomic drivers.

The truth is, using a slicked up stadium changes battles entirely. Beyblades fall of balance easier, get knocked out easier, and it’s easier to stall with drivers such as volcanic and evolution without fear of a knockout. Thus making battles more exciting and unpredictable. Of course, using any foreign substance on a stadium would make it illegal for WBO play. 

With that said, I continue to use a slicked up stadium for my videos because it makes battles more entertaining, and I don’t plan on using them for tournaments later on. 

Hope this helps
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:59 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  4:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Huh, thanks for those reference videos. Didn't expect a tennis ball would work for scuff marks and rubber debris. I got tons of those at home along with the microfiber cloths, so I'll be doing that for now. 

I can tell you why I started doing it. At first I noticed some Japanese beytuber’s stadiums were extra glossy and slick. I theorized they were using some kind of lubricant that’s safe on plastics (such as silicone spray). My theory was confirmed when someone shared a video of a Japanese beytuber exposing other channels for secretly spraying their stadium along with bearing and atomic drivers.

The truth is, using a slicked up stadium changes battles entirely. Beyblades fall of balance easier, get knocked out easier, and it’s easier to stall with drivers such as volcanic and evolution without fear of a knockout. Thus making battles more exciting and unpredictable. Of course, using any foreign substance on a stadium would make it illegal for WBO play. 

With that said, I continue to use a slicked up stadium for my videos because it makes battles more entertaining, and I don’t plan on using them for tournaments later on. 

Hope this helps

This might explain why so many BeyTubers in Asia have been able to show off Perfect Phoenix Ωuter Volcanic' as quickly as they did, because it's not like every single one of them has the time to launch a Volcanic' combo 200-500 times. Also, battles in silicone-sprayed stadiums look so satisfying, especially with how smoothly Judgement Joker's stock combo slows to a stop. I might try it out someday with my stadium because it'll never see tournament play due to having a small crack in the floor. Before I even consider it, does the silicone spray rub off onto the Drivers? If so, they have to be cleaned before tournaments to prevent them from being illegal.
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:59 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  4:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Huh, thanks for those reference videos. Didn't expect a tennis ball would work for scuff marks and rubber debris. I got tons of those at home along with the microfiber cloths, so I'll be doing that for now. 

Hope this helps

Whoa the Putty God responded @.@ 

Thank you for those inputs, since I'm really kind of uneasy watching US/CA Beytubers' videos in contrast with the Japanese/Taiwanese/Korean Beytubers' content mainly because of the difference in glossiness of the stadiums used. 

I can rest easy now knowing it is indeed silicone spray that makes those shimmer (especially the black ones) and even lets the rubber tipped Drivers slide around like on POM tips.

In local tournaments I do see some fellow Bladers use either rubbing alcohol, WD40 or silicone spray to clean and maintain bearings (in Bearing) and free-spinning parts (mostly Atomic, Orbit). I know it's illegal in WBO-sanctioned events, but I probably won't be able to enter in one since I'm from the Philippines.