[Answered]  Beyblade Burst App 'No Internet Connection' Bug

Hey, I was on the Beyblade Burst App, and now when I play, it says No Internet Connection. I do have connection and this started recently. Any suggestions?
Probably because its on some extreme memory sorta thing. Did you have no internet connection anytime before that?
(Apr. 06, 2020  7:30 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Probably because its on some extreme memory sorta thing. Did you have no internet connection anytime before that?

No. The same thing occurs on my other devices as well. I abandoned my save on one device and that seemed to work.
something happened to me where it would let me go on the game so i had to delete it and re -download it
Ok good to know it works now.
(Apr. 06, 2020  6:27 PM)YishYash Wrote: Hey, I was on the Beyblade Burst App, and now when I play, it says No Internet Connection. I do have connection and this started recently. Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem on my Air Pad mini and Air Pad Air 2nd generation.
(May. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)brainstewn Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  6:27 PM)YishYash Wrote: Hey, I was on the Beyblade Burst App, and now when I play, it says No Internet Connection. I do have connection and this started recently. Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem on my Air Pad mini and Air Pad Air 2nd generation.

The best way to fix this I found, is to delete the game (Dont forget to take note of your name and restore code) and run it on the old acct.