[Answered]  Best launcher?

What is currently the best launcher?
Launcher Grip, Dual Threat Launcher and BeyLogger (TT)Smile
For Burst, it's the Long Beylauncher LR that comes with Cho-Z Achilles. Though, I don't know how durable it is.
(Feb. 20, 2019  5:54 PM)Jack Frosty Wrote: For Burst, it's the Long Beylauncher LR that comes with Cho-Z Achilles. Though, I don't know how durable it is.

It’s strong but not durable at all! Mine broke 3 days after I got mine.
Regular Right string launcher
Regular Left string launcher
or
If you can afford it, the new LONGER string versions that come in the TWO CHO-Z SETS

I don't trust LR string launchers. I've seen too many break while judging events. Over 20 breaks so far.
how does the lr launcher form requiem spriggan, compare with the longer string launchers?
are the launchers from the cho z sets, longer than the speed launcher?
The Phoenix Winder and the long LR launcher from ChoZ Achilles are my personal favorites, though, I prefer using the Long String Launcher L from the launcher grip set that comes with the Proof frame for Geist Fafnir when I launch left spinning beys, it just feels the smoothest out of all the string launchers to me.
I prefer using the sword launcher that comes with the Xcalius X3 set, (hasbro), its strong, its good, and it gets the job done if you don't have any string launchers just sitting around.
I like using the switchstrike laucher included in bbb evo bey sets