[Answered]  Best hypersphere driver

I've recently noticed that hypersphere drivers act very similarly. stamina drivers are all the same. and attack drivers vary only some. is there one distinct better one than the rest?
(May. 27, 2021  4:11 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I've recently noticed that hypersphere drivers act very similarly. stamina drivers are all the same. and attack drivers vary only some. is there one distinct better one than the rest?

I am not positive, but I do not think so. Either way, you should not use hypersphere drivers. Unless you are using one on an attack layer, they are terrible. (Not saying that they are not fun, but if you are asking for best you probably want competitive advice.)
(May. 27, 2021  4:11 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I've recently noticed that hypersphere drivers act very similarly. stamina drivers are all the same. and attack drivers vary only some. is there one distinct better one than the rest?

Probably Generate
(May. 27, 2021  4:20 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2021  4:11 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I've recently noticed that hypersphere drivers act very similarly. stamina drivers are all the same. and attack drivers vary only some. is there one distinct better one than the rest?

Probably Generate

Or Ignition
(May. 27, 2021  4:16 PM)USN Wrote:

I am not positive, but I do not think so. Either way, you should not use hypersphere drivers. Unless you are using one on an attack layer, they are terrible. (Not saying that they are not fun, but if you are asking for best you probably want competitive advice.)

not really asking on the side of competitive because Beyblade is not so big in my area and Hasbro hypersphere/slingshot is all I can really get
(May. 27, 2021  6:12 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(May. 27, 2021  4:16 PM)USN Wrote: I am not positive, but I do not think so. Either way, you should not use hypersphere drivers. Unless you are using one on an attack layer, they are terrible. (Not saying that they are not fun, but if you are asking for best you probably want competitive advice.)

not really asking on the side of competitive because Beyblade is not so big in my area and Hasbro hypersphere/slingshot is all I can really get
If you are not playing competitive, I don't think that there is a big enough difference between drivers to have any effect.