[Answered]  Attack vs Defence vs Stamina vs Balance in Burst.

They all have there strengths and weaknessess, Attack has.. well pure attack. Defence has less knockout chance and stamina has stamina and spin steal. Balance is a mix. As beyblade burst is coming to an end, what was the best attack bey out there, best defence bey, and stamina and balance.

NOTE: Im not looking for what type is better im looking for what is the best beyblade in each type and the best of those 4 beys if that makes sense.
(Apr. 11, 2023  3:55 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: They all have there strengths and weaknessess, Attack has.. well pure attack. Defence has less knockout chance and stamina has stamina and spin steal. Balance is a mix. As beyblade burst is coming to an end, what was the best attack bey out there, best defence bey, and stamina and balance.

NOTE: Im not looking for what type is better im looking for what is the best beyblade in each type and the best of those 4 beys if that makes sense.
Note: This is just the layer for competitive combos, not stock combos.
Attack: Guilty=Best left attacker; Xiphoid=best right attacker
Defense: Barricade=best defense type against left spin beyblades; Prominence or Vanish= best Defense type against right spin attack
Stamina: Wind=best same spin; Dynamite+F gear=Opposite spin
Balance: This is hard to determine, for right spin, most likely astral. For left spin, use Burst (Burst spriggan and Ultimate Valkyrie set)

Guilty is usually considered the best out of the 4 types as long as the player can release its full potential, otherwise stamina is probably the best for safety reasons (or if you're meta boring lol).
Stock beys?

Attack: Guilty Longinus
Defense: Barricade Lucifer (opp spin), Vanish Fafnir(it works very well as a Defense type despite being a Stamina type)
Stamina: Greatest Raphael, Barricade Lucifer (the LAD is the best in stock format)
Balance: Zest Achilles, Astral Spriggan, Greatest Raphael too, maybe
I meant competitive and isnt vanish stamina?

Oh wait nvm
(Apr. 12, 2023  8:15 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: I meant competitive and isnt vanish stamina?

Oh wait nvm

It is a stamina type, but it does great as a defense type as well against right-spinning beyblades.
Left spin defense mode zest is good for a stock bey
Attack:
Guilty Longinus Fortress Xtreme'2 - Few would argue this. I've compiled the list of winning combinations from competitive play and this is the #1 most used combo in all regions.

Defense:
Prominence Valkyrie/Dragon/Kerbeus Over Zone'+Z /Zeal - This is the most common and reliable defense type in the meta. It is solid against all attackers, and while not as good vs guilty as some Burst or Barricade combos, it is better against all the other attackers.

Stamina:
Dynamite+F Belial3/Perseus/Lucifer Illegal Bearing Drift - In overall performance Dyna+F is the most likely to win matches. The core will depend on how well you can balance tune it, but perseus is the most common.

Balance:
Wold Diabolos Wheel Drift - As a spin changer this combo performs the best and most reliably. Though in WBO events spin change is not allowed this combo is still pretty common place to beat out right spin stam.
(Apr. 12, 2023  10:59 PM)Beyblade0810 Wrote: Fafnir is the best bey

Fafnir automatically loses to left spin attackers
(Apr. 12, 2023  8:02 PM)ZestyPhresh Wrote: Attack:
Guilty Longinus Fortress Xtreme'2 - Few would argue this. I've compiled the list of winning combinations from competitive play and this is the #1 most used combo in all regions.

Defense:
Prominence Valkyrie/Dragon/Kerbeus Over Zone'+Z /Zeal -  This is the most common and reliable defense type in the meta. It is solid against all attackers, and while not as good vs guilty as some Burst or Barricade combos, it is better against all the other attackers.

Stamina:
Dynamite+F  Belial3/Perseus/Lucifer Illegal Bearing Drift - In overall performance Dyna+F is the most likely to win matches. The core will depend on how well you can balance tune it, but perseus is the most common.

Balance:
Wold Diabolos Wheel Drift - As a spin changer this combo performs the best and most reliably. Though in WBO events spin change is not allowed this combo is still pretty common place to beat out right spin stam.
For attack I'd swap fortress wih giga
For defence I agree but imo barricade better
For stamina could you recommend a spin steal combo that uses lad?
For balance  zest achillies is better imo if you use the best combo. 

What do you think is thr best out of each of your recommendations.
(Apr. 13, 2023  8:39 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2023  8:02 PM)ZestyPhresh Wrote: Attack:

Defense:
Prominence Valkyrie/Dragon/Kerbeus Over Zone'+Z /Zeal -  This is the most common and reliable defense type in the meta. It is solid against all attackers, and while not as good vs guilty as some Burst or Barricade combos, it is better against all the other attackers.

Stamina:
Dynamite+F  Belial3/Perseus/Lucifer Illegal Bearing Drift - In overall performance Dyna+F is the most likely to win matches. The core will depend on how well you can balance tune it, but perseus is the most common.

Balance:
For attack I'd swap fortress wih giga

Attack: Giga is actually worse than Fortress (usually) and spread' or illegal would work better on guilty.
Stamina: The combo they suggested is like one of the highest in LAD; If you want "pure" LAD then Vanish Achilles 0 illegal drift, or the world diabolos/spriggan blitz/wheel drift
Balance: ZestyPhresh is like 100% right on this (I prefer blitz though), it destroy the competition, especially in DB stadium.
Lastly, the best out of the 4 really depends on the player themselves. (so it's up to you)
(Apr. 13, 2023  4:46 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2023  8:39 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: For attack I'd swap fortress wih giga

Attack: Giga is actually worse than Fortress (usually) and spread' or illegal would work better on guilty.
Stamina: The combo they suggested is like one of the highest in LAD; If you want "pure" LAD then Vanish Achilles 0 illegal drift, or the world diabolos/spriggan blitz/wheel drift
Balance: ZestyPhresh is like 100% right on this (I prefer blitz though), it destroy the competition, especially in DB stadium.
Lastly, the best out of the 4 really depends on the player themselves. (so it's up to you)
I think attack best is defininitely guilty something.
Guilty karma x'
This thread is now considered as 'answered' but suggestions are always welcome!

(Apr. 13, 2023  4:46 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2023  8:39 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: For attack I'd swap fortress wih giga

What disc and core do you think is the absolute best for guilty ??? ??? xtreme'-2. I want the answer to be 100% certain so if you are not 100% sure or the difference betwen the competitors are similar, just list the ones you suspect of being the best. Thanks so much.
best attack (for left spin) guilty longinus fortress metal xtreme/xtreme' -2 (for right spin) xiphoid perseus spread' xtreme' -0

best stamina (right spin) dynamite (f gear) lucifer illegal bearing drift/metal bearing drift -3/9 (left spin) vanish achilles over bearing' -3/9

best defence (against left spin) Barricade belial 3 tapered zeal -2 (against right spin) chain belial 3 moon unite' -2

best balance astral spriggan 2 over high xtend+' -0
(Apr. 18, 2023  8:36 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: This thread is now considered as 'answered' but suggestions are always welcome!

(Apr. 13, 2023  4:46 PM)lil-iz Wrote: Attack: Giga is actually worse than Fortress (usually) and spread' or illegal would work better on guilty.
What disc and core do you think is the absolute best for guilty ??? ??? xtreme'-2. I want the answer to be 100% certain so if you are not 100% sure or the difference betwen the competitors are similar, just list the ones you suspect of being the best. Thanks so much
Guilty Longinous illegal/spread' quick' 0 is the best combo in my opinion. It really is just up to you. (Use spread' if it is a 3v3 match so your stamina options have illegal.)
(Apr. 18, 2023  8:36 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: This thread is now considered as 'answered' but suggestions are always welcome!

(Apr. 13, 2023  4:46 PM)lil-iz Wrote: Attack: Giga is actually worse than Fortress (usually) and spread' or illegal would work better on guilty.
What disc and core do you think is the absolute best for guilty ??? ??? xtreme'-2. I want the answer to be 100% certain so if you are not 100% sure or the difference betwen the competitors are similar, just list the ones you suspect of being the best. Thanks so much.
the best cores are longinus if you want to increase your weight, bahamut on non dash drivers. the best disk is fortress/illegal for their weight is distributed though you could also use nexus+s/d for the weight