[Answered]  Are custom paint jobs legal?

I was thinking about using some of the paints I got at home to further customize my favorite Beys, but would they be legal in a tournament setting?

Cause I get the sneaking suspicion that certain kinds of paint might affect things like energy transfer, aerodynamics, or even burstability (if the mechanism is coated). Is there anyway to paint a Bey and have it still be legal?
Ignore post
I thought NO foreign substance should be on the bey except for something to preserve the stickers. If you were to paint the disk it would increase it's weight just by a bit and it would be unfair to those who don't have the materials to do so.
It depends on the format:

WBO Organized Play - Burst Format Rulebook Wrote:Foreign Substances: Beyblade parts cannot be painted, coated, or physically modified in any way except in the methods explicitly outlined in the green section below. Bladers who intentionally modify the performance illegally of their equipment will be disqualified and potentially banned from future WBO events.

WBO Organized Play - Plastics/HMS, Metal Fight, and Zero-G Rulebooks Wrote:Painting/Clear-coating: Painting or clear-coating parts for aesthetic reasons is permitted. The coat must be light, non-textured and not affect the Beyblade’s performance. Bladers who intentionally modify the performance of their equipment will be disqualified and potentially banned from future WBO events.

View the WBO Organized Play official rulebooks for each format for more information.