[Answered]  Are all plastic generation beys weak against the new generation beys

I have a ronin dragoon that I bought last year and a dranzer v that I bought a few days ago. My dranzer has a hard time standing against the new generation beyblade, and loses everytime. Are all plastic generation beys weak against the current generation, or just some particular beys.
(Jul. 11, 2017  7:49 AM)ZarmBlak Wrote: I have a ronin dragoon that I bought last year and a dranzer v that I bought a few days ago. My dranzer has a hard time standing against the new generation beyblade, and loses everytime. Are all plastic generation beys weak against the current generation, or just some particular beys.

Yes plastic is the weakest besides burst
Yeah, they aren't meant to battle against each other. There's only a few super strong plastic beyblade combos that can beat some really weak MFB (Besides light wheels)but usually, it's not the case.
Weakest to strongest

Burst, plastic, hms, mfb (zero g/without synchrome), mfb (standard)
(Jul. 11, 2017  9:35 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2017  7:49 AM)ZarmBlak Wrote: I have a ronin dragoon that I bought last year and a dranzer v that I bought a few days ago. My dranzer has a hard time standing against the new generation beyblade, and loses everytime. Are all plastic generation beys weak against the current generation, or just some particular beys.

Yes plastic is the weakest besides burst

that's sad to hear.

(Jul. 11, 2017  7:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah, they aren't meant to battle against each other. There's only a few super strong plastic beyblade combos that can beat some really weak MFB (Besides light wheels)but usually, it's not the case.
oh, kk.