[Answered]  4D Beys that are Good?

Hi, I was thinking of buying some 4D beys, and I know about some of the better ones, including Duo Uranus and Jade Jupiter, I think? I wanted to ask what are like 4-5 really good ones, and by good, I mean that they can perform well. I do want to get a Big Bang, because Pegasis is one of my favorite metal fight beys.
L-Drago Destructor I think, im not as good at MFB and 4D as I used to be
Flash for attack, Scythe/Phantom for stamina, Death for Defense, and I think Diablo for everything else.
(Apr. 07, 2022  2:38 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Flash for attack, Scythe/Phantom for stamina, Death for Defense, and I think Diablo for everything else.
Alright thanks, completely forgot about Scythe and Phantom. I'll make sure to pick these beys up for 4D then.
Jade is pretty good for limited, however it’s one of if not the worst 4D. Duo is really good for stamina. Phantom has a bit more stamina but not as much ko resistance. Flash is excellent for attack. Diablo is good for attack. Death is also decent if you can’t get duo. Blitz also has some pretty good attack.
(Apr. 07, 2022  3:17 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: Jade is pretty good for limited, however it’s one of if not the worst 4D. Duo is really good for stamina. Phantom has a bit more stamina but not as much ko resistance. Flash is excellent for attack. Diablo is good for attack. Death is also decent if you can’t get duo. Blitz also has some pretty good attack.
Oh alright, are Big Bang, L-Drago Destroy or Hades any good?
(Apr. 07, 2022  3:38 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2022  3:17 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: Jade is pretty good for limited, however it’s one of if not the worst 4D. Duo is really good for stamina. Phantom has a bit more stamina but not as much ko resistance. Flash is excellent for attack. Diablo is good for attack. Death is also decent if you can’t get duo. Blitz also has some pretty good attack.
Oh alright, are Big Bang, L-Drago Destroy or Hades any good?

Not really, fusion you could try to use for a defensive combo but there’s just better options. As for destroy and Big Bang both are pretty bad.
I recommend Duo, Flash, Death, Phantom and Jade the most. Duo has amazing stamina/defense performance. Flash is an amazing attack wheel, Death has great defense and can take down left-spin combos, Phantom has amazing OWD and is usually the best with tall tracks and MB setups and lastly, Jade for great defense in Limited.