Another side of the world(A Beyblade story)accepting characters

Poll: Which bey should it be?(1,2,4,5,8,9 will evolve)

Burn Fireblaze
13.64%
Storm Pegasis
0%
Ray Unicorno
4.55%
Lightning L-Drago
4.55%
Flame Libra
9.09%
Flame Sagittario
4.55%
Rock Leone
18.18%
Cyber Pegasis
22.73%
Earth Eagle
13.64%
Poison Serpent
9.09%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
(Feb. 09, 2011  1:52 AM)C-Dub Wrote: Chapter 2:The real start

Hi.Like i said before i'll tell you about my side.I was made by many parts.I'm actually the bey of Sora.Yep Cyber Pegasis!!The brother bey of Storm Pegasis.I have the bottom of the forbiddin bey,Lightning L-Drago 100 HF,I have my own unique fusion wheel,face bolt,and energy ring.I met with my master ,Sora, on a summer day.He was walking down a concrete sidewalk to an tourney with the famous Ginga Hagane in it.I came soaring down and hit him.He fixed me up and we went to the tourney.We got there and we saw him.I saw my idol too.Storm Pegasis 105 RF!When Ginga and Storm Pegasis won they looked at us.You're probaly wondering how can a bey see?Well we connected by spirit.After that my master and I trained.We saw a blader named Kenta Umiyah on TV and he took me to the tourney.We beat security with ease and we battled and we got a awesome air born launch!I hit Sagittario and my master gave me a command."Special Move!!Cyber Starblast Attack!!"He said.I got momentum and went 50 feet in the air and I wanted to come flying down but i was really tired and i failed.He yelled at me and then apoligized(thankfully!).He took me to a beach to practice.And then he came.

Comment and rate!!I will probaly be switching between Leone and Cyberfor all those leone fans out there!!!

Dude this is sick any bey request... um Burn LeoneT125RSF bey master Dain
tnx i'll try to fit it in!
If your accepting request,I have one.This story also has a really interesting plot.I like it.

BeyEeearth Aries CH120WD
Special Move:Iron Ram Attack,the bey turns into solid steel and knocks the opponent out of the stadium.
User:Reiki Hiwazara
tnx guys i'll consider!!
I have a request!

BeyTongue_outoison Pisces C145ES (claw 145-eternal sharp)
Special Move: Vortex Smash ( the bey creates a vortex around it then strikes!)
Owner: Jonik Lazromai
yay, this is really cool. And funny, too^^

i'va also got a charscter request:

Bey:Amaranth Tigress
Special Move: Amaranth claw(bey glows dark red and attacks fast from all sides)
Owner: Kouga Lightning
This story PWNS! But try to post chapters more often!
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Name:Zero
Bey: Mercury Phoenix
Look: Black jeans, grey T-shirt, black jacket, black hair(avatar).

Bey Description: the mercury wheel is Grey and is shaped like Fire in the outside and some rays near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is Black and is a Flame. F135I(Fireblaze 135 ) is a Red 135 with 12 Flames on it . I(Indistructible) is a Phoenix feather. The facebolt is red with a Black Phoenix and Flames behind. Is a very powerfull bey, and one of the strongest. Is so strong that even Ryuga thinks he may lose and gets worried, the bey has a way to strike fear in opponents and will crush beys.

Zero description: He is a 15 year old guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very evil guy. Zero is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Mercury Phoenix when he was 6 years old. He was in a volcano and a giant Flame appeared in front. The volcano erupted and his family died but Phoenix saved him. He was the only one who survived. Since then he is all evil.

Special Move: Eruption Fireblaze. Flames appear in the stadium and then Mercury Phoenix Makes a giant Fireblaze . The blaze in his track get bigger.

Mirrored worldTongue_outhoenix attacks from all directions but the real one is in the air, after all hit the other bey the real bey charges down for a final attack!

He is a evil guy.
Beyblade: Ray Horuseus WA145( I think it's 145) HF/S
Owner: Camila Deria
special move 1: Radiant Dive- Horuseus shines with an orange color light, spirals into the air, and smashes the bey with it's performance tip, making the opponent bey's wheel grind into the stadium

Nova Winder: swirls the other bey around( like Pisces) and then, Horuseus glows red and white, charging into the opponent bey.
all good! just no more please right now!
bump. my business is done...