Another side of the world(A Beyblade story)accepting characters

Poll: Which bey should it be?(1,2,4,5,8,9 will evolve)

Burn Fireblaze
13.64%
Storm Pegasis
0%
Ray Unicorno
4.55%
Lightning L-Drago
4.55%
Flame Libra
9.09%
Flame Sagittario
4.55%
Rock Leone
18.18%
Cyber Pegasis
22.73%
Earth Eagle
13.64%
Poison Serpent
9.09%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Chapter 1:Lemme give ya a summary!

Usually you would hear "Hi my name is such and such".Well this is a tottaly different story.Humans get all the credit and are hot headsPinching_eyes_2.Well some of themStupid.Well hears the thing that does all the work.Yeah i'm a bey!So you humans don't know what it's like to change.When you change our performance tip it feels like our legs are being cut off and put back onUnhappy!!Although it does have it advantages and disadvantages, lemme tell you about OUR side of a story!
me likey the idea plz use eclipse pegasis por favor
wait look at my poll!!tnx for the comment
i votesd and use eclipse pegasis
Tnx only five more days until a new poll
What an interesting POV..........the bey rather than the human.......interesting......
Voted for rock leo cuz he and Kyoya have been through rough times together so you could elaborate on that (like the battle vs Gingka when Kyoya returned from wolf canyon and leone cried).
yeah colio reason!!still have 4 more days till the nxt chapteah
Interesting story. Me like it. Is different. A question: The request have to be characters or beys? Because the story is about the beys.
LOL
How about a story based on the beys REVENGE?
No just joking
But when you say bey don't you think it will make it ALOT more interesting if you were talking about the bit beasts?

What do you call them in MFB again?
no i don't like bit beast and it's an beyspirit for MFB
looking forward to ch 2(i chose leone Smile)
go leone !!!!!! i chose leone also [mostly because its my favourite bey]
wow that's deep...
This is awesome and original!Being the bey instead of the ppl.That is DEEP man (>0_0)>

Q:Do we make crcter reqs, or bey reqs?
Q:When is next one?!?!
A:Bey request after 2nd chaptah!!
A:After the current poll ends.
Ok leone is winning the votes!C mone peeps vote!!!
Leone:4(for now unless YOU vote)
Cyber Pegasis:5(for now unless YOU vote)
Eagle and Fireblaze:3
If serpent won(which he wont =( )what would he evolve into?

Just wondering 'cos i love serpent
He wouldn't... he's choice 10. sry :\
Oh...Well good to know.Thanks anyway!

Whens the next chapter?
after a new poll and so far Leone an Cyber Pegasis are tied!!
*sigh* so much suspense. it hasnt even started! (is it cool if i make many accounts and vote for leone many times?)
no it wouldn't be fair!!but leone might win or cyber pegasis.and it looks like eagle is catching up!
yush. chapter 2 is today right?
most likly 2day unless i'm making super bowl food aftah church
Chapter 2:The real start

Hi.Like i said before i'll tell you about my side.I was made by many parts.I'm actually the bey of Sora.Yep Cyber Pegasis!!The brother bey of Storm Pegasis.I have the bottom of the forbiddin bey,Lightning L-Drago 100 HF,I have my own unique fusion wheel,face bolt,and energy ring.I met with my master ,Sora, on a summer day.He was walking down a concrete sidewalk to an tourney with the famous Ginga Hagane in it.I came soaring down and hit him.He fixed me up and we went to the tourney.We got there and we saw him.I saw my idol too.Storm Pegasis 105 RF!When Ginga and Storm Pegasis won they looked at us.You're probaly wondering how can a bey see?Well we connected by spirit.After that my master and I trained.We saw a blader named Kenta Umiyah on TV and he took me to the tourney.We beat security with ease and we battled and we got a awesome air born launch!I hit Sagittario and my master gave me a command."Special Move!!Cyber Starblast Attack!!"He said.I got momentum and went 50 feet in the air and I wanted to come flying down but i was really tired and i failed.He yelled at me and then apoligized(thankfully!).He took me to a beach to practice.And then he came.

Comment and rate!!I will probaly be switching between Leone and Cyberfor all those leone fans out there!!!