Another Newbie ^^

Hi,

I was just watching a few beyblade eps, when I started thinking again to that good old bb days and now I'm thinking to start beyblading again. (even tho' i'm a little older now, but who cares :p)
So I decided to register myself on this forum to learn some new things and stuff, and of course, to be part of the community. Joyful_2
Too bad there aren't many (/no) shops here in Belgium who sell those things but yeah, I still have my old palls around here somewhere..

So, this was a short introduction of myself i guess..

See ya around!

Ow yeah, my name is Cj btw. Wink
Welcome to the WBO CJ! Smile You're never too old to beyblade. Wink
Yeah, that's true. Age should never matter.

Anyway, welcome to the WBO!
Thx guys. ^^
I'm 16, almost 17 btw.
(I'm a little bit old if you compare me with the kids who play it here, in the neighborhood)
But yeah, age doesn't matter indeed, as long as you have fun.

Btw, I forgot to say: Don't shoot me if I make some (grammar) mistakes, I'm trying my best. Joyful_2

And damn, those beyblade eps are really addictive, can't stop watchin' them haha.
We're not particularly fussy on grammar here as long as you don't post 'lyk dis'.

Also, a lot of the people on here are older so don't worry. If you have kids who blade in your neighbourhood or something, it'd be totally sweet if you tell them all about them new MFB and maybe mentor them. Smile
Haha, most of is are 15-19 as well as there being guys older than that here, your never too old.
(Feb. 17, 2009  8:39 PM)Rocky Wrote: Welcome to the WBO CJ! Smile You're never too old to beyblade. Wink
EVER. Full Stop. Have you heard about MFB ?
Hey CJ, welcome to WBO Smile Hope you enjoy it here!
(Feb. 17, 2009  9:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: We're not particularly fussy on grammar here as long as you don't post 'lyk dis'.

Also, a lot of the people on here are older so don't worry. If you have kids who blade in your neighbourhood or something, it'd be totally sweet if you tell them all about them new MFB and maybe mentor them. Smile

Or they can mentor me, 'cause I don't know much about the MFB jet.
But once I know some more, it will be totally sweet, indeed. ^^

(Feb. 17, 2009  9:22 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Haha, most of is are 15-19 as well as there being guys older than that here, your never too old.

So instead of being too old, it turns out that I have the perfect age now, haha. :3

Anyway, thx again for the warm welcome guys, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy myself it here. Joyful_2
Hey, Welcome to the WBO CJ Grin

Like the other said your never to old to beyblade Tongue_out
Welcome to the community. Smile
Whats up dude
What part of Belgium? There's a veteran beyblader in his twenties that lives in that country. He was in Brad's original forum, Off the Chain.

You're pretty young compared to half of us here. lol Not so much a newbie; how about just a new face? Smile

Anyhow, welcome to WBO! Hope we can help you improve your skills. :o
(Feb. 17, 2009  9:22 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Haha, most of is are 15-19 as well as there being guys older than that here, your never too old.

I'm not 15 but who cares

anyway Hi have a good time
(Feb. 18, 2009  12:28 AM)Deikailo Wrote: What part of Belgium? There's a veteran beyblader in his twenties that lives in that country. He was in Brad's original forum, Off the Chain.

You're pretty young compared to half of us here. lol Not so much a newbie; how about just a new face? Smile

Anyhow, welcome to WBO! Hope we can help you improve your skills. :o

I'm from the East, Limburg.
(But I'm not really Belgian though)
And yeah, maybe newbie isn't such a good word to use here, but I couldn't find something else so.. Joyful_2

Pretty stupid from me that I was finding myself too old tbh.. xD
Welcome to the WBO forum, Daaaaichi :3
Hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome To WBO Daichi. I Hope u have fun here