Another New Member, Hi!!!....

Hi,
I've been into blading for a long time, but this is my first post on this site....

I'm not very experienced, but I do know a bit about combos, techniques & blades in general

I'd also like to ask what is the best combo I can make with the following blades[original spin tracks & performance tips:

1. Storm Pegasus
  2. Dark Wolf
  3. Dark Bull
  4. Lightning L-Drago
  5. Rock Aquario
First off; Welcome to the WBO!

And, for your beyblades...
[Attack] Lightning L Drago 100RF [Very Good, needs a MF to be top tier.]
That would be it, as you still need a Rock Leone and a Flame saggitario.
(Earth Aquila would be a probably good idea too!)

If you ever have questions about building combos again, go to the "Build me a combo!" thread.
Finally, please read the PM you got when you joined as there's vital information inside it.
Thank You for the warm welcome, and I'd like you to know that I'd have to make do with the 5 I have right now.... But Thanks anyway
welcome to WBO
Thanks...
welcome!!! hope you post a lot and have fun with it, but always watch the rules. warnings are no fun, haha :P
haha oh thanks if you were talking to me!

and L L-Drago, speaking of signatures and avatars, there are several people here that will make them for you. Try night, kai-v, or littlechipz, the person i got mine from. theyre all really talented with it!
I also take requests for sigs but i closed my thread for it.

also i was talking about both of your guys' sigs.<off topic
welcome to the wbo! Have fun checking out all of the forums!
Welcome to the WBO ! (:
Hope you have a great time here.
Thanks,Guys.....

This is a great start...

Ok, First, Thanks for letting me know about the avatar, & hey, I'll remember abt the warnings

I hope we can all help each other towards letting rip more great beyblades !!!!