Another Greek Beyblade Reunion Member

Hello.I am a member from Greek Beyblade Reunion too.My name is Nikos.I started beyblading 3
years ago and thanks to my team I remembered how fun beyblading was when I was a little kid.In my opinion my team is trying very hard to spread beyblading all over my country,Greece.There are some very strong bladers in my country,and some day I hope I can be as strong as they are.Thanks to them I have learned many things about beyblading.I really love this sport(well if it can be called sport).I am here to help my team join tournaments,buy beyblade stuff etc.My Favourite bey is Dranzer V2 from the Plastic Era and Bing Bang Pegasis from the Mf series.I participated in the panhellenic tournament,which was held in my city,Thessaloniki and I did very well,but the most important thing of all is that I really enjoyed it.

Greetings from Greek Beyblade Reunion and nice to meet you all.
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. Read the rules. It's Big Bang Pegasis not Bing Bang Pegasis..
Welcome to the WBO! You should read this guide.------> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-M...to-the-WBO as well as your welcome PM. Have fun!
welcome to the WBO!!
make no offensive posts,don't get warned
practice blading hard!
and let it rip!
Welcome to the WBO. Its good to see the Greek community is growing. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great for new comers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.