Anlysis

(Jan. 10, 2016  2:52 AM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Well, while I have yet to find anyone do any in depth videos about parts, at least in Burst, I have found the Wiki's which only talk about the shape of the parts and not the actual function or anything speficic on it. The most I found for in depth reveiws were BeyBrad's Wyvern Armed Massive review and Deathscyther Oval Accel. The most of what I got in terms of specific info was by either testing for myself, or by looking at the wikis of parts that the new ones resemble. For example, Accel to the Flat performance tip, or Survive to the Semidefense performance tip.

About the Beyblade Wiki, we are actively writing the performance descriptions for each Burst part, as we have a history of covering that very well for all of Metal Fight Beyblade and Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. You can help too, if you want, and you can see the progress we have done here : http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-The-Beywiki-Project

Survive is actually a part for which the complete description has been published on Beyblade Wiki already, so you are able to read in-depth explanations of its performance right there.
As well as Edge! Grin
(Jan. 10, 2016  2:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, yes and no ? There are plenty of concepts that are eternal, like the Sliding Shoot technique, but also like some video ideas I had started working on : which sort of tip to choose based on the stadium and its gimmicks, the difference between all the F230 moulds which will remain interesting as long as people still play Metal Fight Beyblade format tournaments, etc. Sure, if you go in depth about very specific parts or Beyblade unboxings, that would become irrelevant after a while, but there are several concepts that can be relevant forever in Beyblade.

Just want to throw my support behind this statement. I have always found analysis of individual parts and techniques the most interesting of reads. Because such detailed analysis is so timeless, the importance of that analysis is amplified over, say, analysis of the current metagame vibe - which could change with the next release, for all we know.

Goes without saying that one might eventually run out of topics to talk about if the product line itself goes stale. But that's okay. Just means it's a job well done.